Kate Middleton Quotes about Love, Romance, Relationship, Family, and Prince William
Kate Middleton Quotes
Here the quotes of Kate Middleton, the wife of handsome and adorable Prince William, the Duke of Cambridge. Her full name is Catherine Elizabeth Middleton, popularly known as “Kate”. The Royal Wedding, an extraordinary wedding ceremony in this century, was held at 29 April 2011. This is some of Kate Middleton quotes about love, her romantic relationship, family, and especially quotes about Prince William. Enjoy and be inspired with those Kate quotes.
Love, Romance, and Relationship Quotes
- Well I think if you really go out with someone for quite a long time you do get to know each other very, very well, you go through the good times, you go through the bad times. You know both personally, but also within a relationship as well.
- I think you can get quite consumed by a relationship when you are younger and I really valued that time for me as well although I didn't think it at the time.
- No, not at all because we were out with friends and things so I really didn't expect it all (About being proposed on a holiday with friends).
- Well I think if you do go out with someone for quite a long time you do get to know each other very, very well, you go through the good times, you go through the bad times.
Family and Life Quotes
- By far the best dressing up outfit I ever had was a wonderful pair of clown dungarees, which my Granny made.
- Well, I was quite nervous about meeting William's father, but no, he was very, very welcoming, very friendly, it couldn't have gone easier really for me.
- Obviously I would have loved to have met her and she's obviously an inspirational woman to look up to (About Princess Diana).
- No one is going to try to fill my mother's shoes, what she did was fantastic. It's about making your own future and your own destiny and Kate will do a very good job of that.
- They've been great over the years - helping me with difficult times. We see a lot of each other and they are very, very dear to me (About her family)
- I think as any mother would be she was absolutely over the moon (About how her mother felt about the engagement)
- And actually we had quite an awkward situation because I knew that William had asked my father but I didn't know if my mother knew (About her engagement)
Prince William Quotes
- Well I actually think I went bright red when I met you and sort of scuttled off, feeling very shy about meeting you (About meeting Prince Williams for the first time).
- He`s lucky to be going out with me.
- I hope we will be able to have a happy family ourselves.
- I think at the time I wasn't very happy about it, but actually it made me a stronger person (About her temporary split with Prince William)
- He wishes. No, I had the Levis guy on my wall, not a picture of William, sorry (About having Prince Williams picture on the wall)
- We did become very close friends from quite early on.
- It's obviously nerve-wracking, because I don't know the ropes really, William is obviously used to it, but I'm willing to learn quickly and work hard
- Over the years William has really looked after me. He’s treated me very well as the great, loving boyfriend he is
- I'm also glad that I've had the time to sort of grow and understand myself more as well so hopefully do good job.
Kate Middleton Profile
Kate Middleton was born 9 January 1982 and the eldest of three children of businessman Michael and former air hostess Carole Middleton. Kate grew up at Chapel Row at Bucklebury, Berkshire, Engaland. Kate studied at St Andrews University in Scotland, where she met William in 2001. Kate is known for her classic, stylish and often reserved appearance. She is outstanding fashion sense and many times placed by media in ‘Best Dressed’ list. Catherine does not come from a royal or aristocratic background. Catherine's full title and style is: Her Royal Highness Princess William Arthur Philip Louis, Duchess of Cambridge, Countess of Strathearn, Baroness Carrickfergus.
William-Kate Wedding Prayer
Prince William and Catherine Middleton have written their own prayer:
God our Father, we thank you for our families; for the love that we share and for the joy of our marriage.
In the busyness of each day keep our eyes fixed on what is real and important in life and help us to be generous with our time and love and energy.
Strengthened by our union help us to serve and comfort those who suffer. We ask this in the Spirit of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Funny and Famous Quotes:
- Yes! You are Strong and Beautiful Women - Quote and ...
This is the story about motivation quotes for women from famous and inspire people. This story especially for women which will change your life and spirit of love and life.
- Best and Funny Einstein Quotes - Love, Life, Success...
Best and Funny Einstein Quotes is consist of 51 famous quotes about Love, Success, knowledge, atheism. The next is quotes of Imagination, Creativity, Math, Relativity, Humanity, Politics, Technology.
- Mark Zuckerberg Quotes about Success, Vision, Motiva...
Mark Zuckerberg quotes is about success, vision, motivation, and Facebook. This is famous and best quotes from him as success tips for you.
Chose One to Read:
- How to Lose Weight with Japanese Diet
- Meaning of Gifts - From Expensive Jewelry, Flower, Watch, Doll, to the Cheap Gift like Poem
- Seven Things that Most Men and Husband are Afraid of But Won't Admit it - Women Should Know
- Emergency Bra Mask that Safe Your Life from Disaster
- Rainbow Roses is Happy Roses - Superb Choice of Flower gift