- Books, Literature, and Writing»
- Commercial & Creative Writing»
- Creative Writing
Kevin Hart Quotes – Funny and Serious
Kevin Hart Meme
Kevin Hart Quotes Funny Sayings
The following Kevin Hart quotes are collected from his interviews and live shows like Seriously Funny and Laugh at My Pain. If you like Kevin Hart jokes then you can share his saying on your Facebook status and Instagram.
Kevin Hart Quotes
- Let me explain, I am mentally ready to start back to school but physically I'm not ready.
- I refuse to beat myself up any longer when it's so many waiting to see me drop the ball.
- It's a brand new day and a brand new kind of me.
- I plan on doing absolutely nothing today and it's going to be awesome.
- That’s crazy, imperfect, unbreakable love that makes you better and I want that. I can wait for that. I know it's out there somewhere for me.
- Man if I knew life would be this way. I just want my mommy so bad.
- Only you can stop your forward flow so don't hold your mistakes against you.
- It's too early for me to be up being sentimental watching myself in the mirror.
- Sometimes I wish my heart wasn't so big. I wish there was surgery to remove my feelings. I wish I didn't feel unappreciated. I wish I never felt betrayal from everyone I ride for. And then I would wish I had more wishes.
- I guess slow motion better than no motion. At work counting the seconds...
- I wish I can sit back, relax, and be pregnant but I gotta get this $$$.
- Never lose your sleep over what you can't control, like farts.
- Once you let them get away with it once it's a done deal. Never sell yourself short. There is always regret behind it, unless you born to be a fool. In that case, carry on...
- It will either make you or break you. Life is wild. Sigh. I'm just looking forward to my best days...
- I'll be glad when this show over so I can go back to being my regular crazy self and not super crazy because I can hardly take myself.
- I'm really starting to see how careless some people are in this world with their ex. Not me not I.
- I hate when people make me react. I tell myself all the time "Don't react" but forget all that I am a comedian, very irritable, and will react all over you.
- I need to stop with all the over thinking and thinking ahead and just live in the now because one day I won't be here. Let me appreciate life and the simple things like waking up, having family and friends, having the use of all limbs, being in my right mind, been blessed with material things, having all I want and need.
- One thing I didn't miss about working has to wake up early again.
- I had a crazy dream. Dos Equis and Kim Kardashian were in it. It was like a short person take over.
- Everything happens for a reason. I am not worried about nothing. That's what my punch is for.
- You are beautiful, smart, funny, and incredibly courageous. You have grown in ways that others could only imagine.
- You can tell if someone loves themselves by how they treat their life. How you gone love somebody else when you don't love yourself?! Value your life. Know your worth! I love me some me.
- Every time I see a homeless person or a drug abuser and start to feel a little sad, I think of what my grandma said. We all have a choice that we have to live with. I can’t feel sorry for what someone chooses for themselves and I choose the best of life.
- I'm here and not yet dead. That’s reason enough to drop to my knees thank him and spill every tear I just did. Thank you Lord for keeping my mommy long enough to give me life.
- It’s funny how people can be in your life and wait forever to show you their true colors.
- I am so afraid of falling for you so please don't trip me! But if you do then promise me you will be there to catch me when I fall!
- No high-fives - at least not unless the area is clear and there are no witnesses.
- They'll get nervous if too many of us don't show up.
- I can't tell you how much I hate texting someone having a conversation with someone and their answer is "yeah" or "haha".
- God never gives you more than you can bear; He is just waiting for you to accept your rightful place and things in life.
Note: Like this share and comment below if you know Kevin Hart and think he is funny.