- Books, Literature, and Writing
Love - all forms
Love is as eternal as a soul. Just like a soul leaves one body and moves into some other body similarly, Love flows from one person to another. It is not only a bond that someone shares but has an in-depth meaning and is composed of various forms. Its an everlasting feeling, a sense of care, a mix of emotions and much more. When ever we come across this word "love" we consider only one type of bond that is between a girl and a boy. But, here I'll describe many forms of love because love has numerous dimensions.
Love is when :
1. A mother cares for her child, gives food to him/her, nurses her child
2. A father furnishes all the dreams of his child while ignoring his desires
3. An elder brother supports her sister, surprises her with various gifts, fights with her while still standing by her side
4. A sister cooks food for her brother, helps him in his works
5. The grandparents shower their endless blessings on their children and grandchildren, take decisions
6. The entire family stands by each other in tough times and cherish together in all the good times
7. The relatives make their efforts to frequently meet you despite their busy schedules
8. The neighbors look after your little ones when you are busy with some urgent or important work
9. You attend the parties of your near and dear ones to intimate that you are actually happy with their success and achievements
10. Someone helps you or others in some difficult situation even if they don't know you
11. A doctor puts in all his/her efforts to save the patients to give them a new life
12. A teacher makes a student learn and understand subjects for his/her bright career
13. The soldiers at the border fight for us destroying their lives
There are many more such cases where love prevails.
I know you might not accept some of the terms described above but according to my perspective :
LOVE is "Lay Out Valuable Ethics'
Thus whether the person is a parent,brother or sister, grand parent, teacher, doctor , soldier etc. all are actually dealing with the ethics they have been taught and those they have inherited.
copyright ~ Sakshi Davessar 26th oct, 2015