Faith of Success
- "Enthusiasm is nothing more or less than faith in action." ~ Henry Chester
- "People get what they want in life when they reach the point at which they can see themselves having what they seek." ~ Thomas D. Willhite
- "To be a great champion you must believe you are the best." ~ Muhammad Ali
- "A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others." ~ Ayn Rand
- "A man is but the product of his thoughts what he thinks, he becomes." ~ Mohandas Gandhi
- "It's amazing what happens when you believe in someone. Be that someone & believe in YOU!" ~ #Aine on Twitter
- "I want to be everything I can, I want so much to be more of a man." ~ Chicago
- "We don't get what we want in life.... We get what we BELIEVE we can have or achieve." ~ Thomas LeBlanc
- "Since Beliefs are thousands of times stronger than Desires,we must BELIEVE we can do something more than we WANT to do it." ~ Thomas LeBlanc
Persistence, Never Give UP, it Counts
- "Even if you fall on your face, your still moving forward." ~ Victor Kiam
- "The bad news: There is no key to the universe. The good news: It was never locked." ~ Swami Beyondananda
- "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." ~ W. Churchill
- "The best way to learn to do what you want to do is by doing what you want to do." ~ Thomas LeBlanc
- "Never try to write a book. It's overwhelming. Instead... just write a chapter... then another... and another... then put them all together. Any difficult project can done by taking small steps." ~ Thomas LeBlanc
- "little drops of water makes the mighty ocean" ~ Proverb
- "Success is Worth the Effort" ~ Thomas LeBlanc
- "Failure is success if we learn from it." ~ Malcolm Forbes
- "Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm." ~ Winston Churchill
- "A success is a failure that never quit." ~ Arthur Tugman
- "Wisdom is knowing what to do next; virtue is doing it." ~ David Star Jordan
- Encouraging Quotes - Help Yourself Quotes
Here, I add my own encouraging Quotes, motivational Quotes & Inspirational Quotes which I collect one by one from here and there. Thanks for the wise people who said these words.
- Dr. Seuss – Inspirational Quotes
If you really want someone to take you to a positive world, Dr. Seuss will do that easily. He is an inspirational logo. Don't miss his wise quotes.
- Learn the success from a tree & Tree Quotes
“Don’t try to count the lessons you take from a tree, lessons will not finish, it is an experienced coach” You can learn plenty of lessons form a tree & become a successful story.
- Life Lessons Quotes - Understand the Life - Ten by Ten - I will keep updating
Life is the best university & experience is the brilliant teacher, so what about reading quotes which summaries the experiences of life!?.
Commitment, Discipline & Control
- "Commitment leads to action. Action brings your dream closer." ~ Marcia Wieder
- “Talent without discipline is like an octopus on roller skates. There's plenty of movement, but you never know if it's going to be forward, backwards, or sideways.” ~ H. Jackson Brown
- “There never has been, and cannot be, a good life without self-control.” ~ Leo Tolstoy, Russian novelist (1828-1910)
- “In reading the lives of great men, I found that the first victory they won was over themselves… self-discipline with all of them came first.” ~ Harry Truman, American president (1884-1972)
- “To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others.” ~ Buddha
- "The first and best victory is to conquer self." ~ Plato, Greek philosopher (B.C. 428-347)
- "When i thought i couldn't go on, I forced myself to keep going. My success is based on persistence, no luck." ~ Estee Lauder
- "You cannot make progress without making decisions." ~ Jim Rohn
- "We must be dreamers AND doers to succeed." ~ Thomas LeBlanc
- “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.” ~ Jim Rohn, American author (1930-2009)
- “How different our lives are when we really know what is deeply important to us, and keeping that picture in mind, we manage ourselves each day to be and to do what really matters most.” ~ Stephen Covey, American author (1932- )
Do you feel more encouraged?
Join to HubPages
If you like to write while you have a chance to generate a passive income, do not hesitate to Sign up, here. I am sure you will enjoy here as I do.