- Books, Literature, and Writing»
- Poems & Poetry
Me and My Beta-Fish by PoemsandStories
Me and My Beta-Fish
- I begged my mom, " Please buy me a really cool Beta-Fish."
- "They are colorful and easy to take care of,
- I really want one, Please I wish! "
- "OK..." Said Mom
- " I guess we can, Let's go ahead and drive to the pet store."
- "But before we go, you have to do all of your homework,
- and do all of your undone chores."
- "OK Mom" I said , So I will get it all done and I'll hurry!"
- "I',m so excited I think I will name my beta-fish Murray!"
- " He is the coolest fish i have ever seen."
- "Red, blue, white, aqua, and even some green."
- "Feeding him is super easy,
- and watching him swim is even better."
- "My beta-fish Murray,
- Is the Coolest Fish ever!"
Thanks Mom :)
By The Author PoemsandStories
More Great Poems by PoemsandStories
- The Hidden Treasure By PoemsandStories
The Hidden Treasure.
- My Babies and Bottles By PoemsandStories
My Babies and Bottles - Childrens Poem
- Me and My Bugs By PoemsandStories
Me and My Bugs By PoemsandStories
- Me and My Turtle Poem by PoemsandStories
Me and My Turtle By PoemsandStories
- Childrens Playground and Clapping Songs
Childrens Playground and Clapping Songs