Me and My Bugs By PoemsandStories
Me and My Bugs
- Bugs, Bugs, are everywhere.
- In my house and down the stairs.
- Searching outside my house to see,
- What's in the grass and crawling on a tree.
- I look under rocks, dirt and whatever I can find.
- This is what I love to do in my playing time.
- Grasshoppers, bugs, bee's and butterflies.
- Spiders, snakes, turtles and even fireflies.
- Mom! Please give me a box.
- I need food for my turtle and even some rocks.
- And now it's time for me to sleep.
- My bugs are in my box on the dressar,
- Not even making a peep.
More Great Poems by PoemsandStories
- The Hidden Treasure By PoemsandStories
The Hidden Treasure.
- Me and My Turtle Poem by PoemsandStories
Me and My Turtle By PoemsandStories
- My Babies and Bottles By PoemsandStories
My Babies and Bottles - Childrens Poem
- Me and My Beta-Fish by PoemsandStories
Me and My Beta-Fish Childrens Poems
- Childrens Playground and Clapping Songs
Childrens Playground and Clapping Songs