Me and My Turtle Poem by PoemsandStories
Me and My Turtle
- I found a turtle down in the creek.
- It was green, had a hard shell,
- and he Loves to eat.
- I took him home to find him a box.
- I put lots of grass, twigs, water,
- food and even rocks.
- My turtle is so cool, I show all my friends.
- I have taken him to school and bring
- him back home again.
- He loves water and swims.
- He eats lettuce, grubs, worms,
- and sometimes even grins.
More Great Poems for Children By PoemsandStories
- Childrens Playground and Clapping Songs
Childrens Playground and Clapping Songs
- Me and My Beta-Fish by PoemsandStories
Me and My Beta-Fish Childrens Poems
- My Babies and Bottles By PoemsandStories
My Babies and Bottles - Childrens Poem
- The Hidden Treasure By PoemsandStories
The Hidden Treasure.
- Me and My Bugs By PoemsandStories
Me and My Bugs By PoemsandStories
- Me and My Turtle Poem by PoemsandStories
Me and My Turtle By PoemsandStories