Must Reads of 2019
New Year Resolution?
Everyones new year resolution probably has a few things that you’d like to do more of. Me? Well, I decided that I wanted to read more. I have a few books in mind that I want to get to soon so I’m going to challenge myself to read these books before the end of the year.
New Year, New Goals
2019! A new year with new goals! Last year was a year of test for me so I vowed to be nicer to myself this year. One of my ways be better myself is reading! Noo I am not talking about an ebook on an electronic or an audioboo, but an actual book. But why not combine my goal to read more with my goal to being a better me? I found a few books I want to give a try before the end of 2019 and I plan to do that by trying to read one book a month, AT LEAST! I know to some thats no challenge but in between work and life, I had to cone up with something obtainable for my schedule. So if you decide to try reading more this year, feel free to up your goal & let me know what you read or recommend!
5 Must Reads of 2019
- You Are a Badass written by Jen Sincero. A book about how to reach your inner badass! (this is my first read of the year & so far, I’m loving it!)
- Girl Wash Your Face is a book by Rachel Hollis full of inspirational quotes and some must read girl talk.
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki is a must read that I’m sure you’ve heard about if not read already. He gives you tips on saving money and being smarter with it!
- We’re Gonna Need More Wine. This book is from one of my inspirations, Gabrielle Union. She gives you an insight on life in Hollywood, issues in society, and probl she’s faced as a woman.
- Twenty Two. A book of letters to a younger version of herself, Allison Trowbridge tells you everything you could’ve wished you knew or could know in your twenties.
© 2019 Lexi