- Books, Literature, and Writing»
- Poems & Poetry
My Babies and Bottles By PoemsandStories
My Babies and Bottles
- My Babies and Bottles.
- I have a huge collection.
- My mommy buys me one
- of every single edition.
- I have babies that cry,
- babies that drink bottles,
- I have babies that sing and
- one that even waddles!
- My mommy buys me baby clothes, diapers,
- and Even a baby bed.
- So I can be a mommy too,
- and caress my babies head.
- All of my babies have the cutest names.
- Jenny, Penny, Lacey, and
- I even named one the same :)
- I play with my babies from morning till night.
- I give them hugs and kisses
- and put them all to bed, right at my side.
- Then my Mommy Hugs me and Kisses me
- and Turns out the Light!
By Author PoemsandStories
More Great Poems by PoemsandStories
- Me and My Turtle Poem by PoemsandStories
Me and My Turtle By PoemsandStories
- The Hidden Treasure By PoemsandStories
The Hidden Treasure.
- My Babies and Bottles By PoemsandStories
My Babies and Bottles - Childrens Poem
- Me and My Bugs By PoemsandStories
Me and My Bugs By PoemsandStories
- Childrens Playground and Clapping Songs
Childrens Playground and Clapping Songs