- Books, Literature, and Writing»
- Commercial & Creative Writing
I am 27 years old and I have already done my big major goals in life...I graduated college, got married, have three children, and own a home (not in that order). I think they are normal goals for the most part and now they are done...so now what?
I was watching tv with my hubby the other day and saw a commercial with a guy throwing pizza dough around like it was another appendage...it was a sight to behold. And I thought...hmm, that would be fun to do. That got me thinking, there are a ton of things I would love to learn how to do so I thought I would jot my list down on here. Maybe you can get some ideas for your own list and be inspired to write one....
Bucket List trailer
My Bucket List
- I want to learn how to throw pizza dough - I know it will serve no real purpose other than to say that I can do it...but how cool is that!
- I want to learn another language - I know we all learned a few things in highschool but I remember none of it now. I think maybe Spanish...
- Go to Australia - I know hardly anything about this country but I have wanted to go ever since I was little...therefore, I must.
- Learn to salsa dance - What a liberating and tantalizing dance to watch. I so want to feel that sexy.
- Get a tattoo - I have had three daughters all by cesarean yet I am afraid of the needle. I will set a time limit on this one. Let's say...by age 30.
- Write a book - I have a lot of things to say so this should be easy for me. If I can't get it published, I'll just put it on the web for all of you to see for free.
- Be a Bigfoot on Tagfoot - If you don't know what I am talking about, then go to Tagfoot.com and check it out...such a great place. http://tagfoot.com/sign_up
- Have a collection of celebrity autographs - So far I have Bill O'Reilly, R. Lee Ermey, Stan Lee, and Julie Roberts (not Julia Roberts...Julie. She's a country singer) I still have a long way to go.
- Work for myself - I am starting this journey by having blogs on the Internet. I just started this past January so I'm still learning. Only time will tell on this one.
- Walk on the Great Wall of China - Not only do I want to do, I want to take a laptop and pull up a Google map and zoom in on myself! How awesome would that be?
- Buy a laptop - reference #10
- Go to Las Vegas - Call it a cliche if you want but I'm going!
- Be an extra in a movie - I don't have dreams of winning an Oscar, but just being able to got to the theater and yell out to everyone "There I am! That's me right there!" sounds pretty awesome.
- Have my own jewelry line - I actually do have a design for an awesome necklace. Anyone who wants to help me develop it is more than welcome.
- Stop procrastinating - I think we all do this and that is why we need lists like this. It helps to see our goals in black and white. Now stop thinking about making a list and go do it!
- Be a good person - This includes being a good mother, wife, sister, aunt, daughter, grand daughter, niece, and friend in my case. This is something I can work on everyday
I hope you all enjoyed my list. I will add to it as things pop in my head. Please feel free to list your #1 in the comments section to get you started. Then go off and finish it. Remember, the only person stopping you is you. Good luck!