My Celebrity Dinner Party
If I was having a dinner party with celebrities from anytime. I would choose the following people:
- Lucille Ball - She will always be my Idol and she's super funny.
- Frank Sinatra - His voice would sound amazing at the piano after dinner.
- Bob Hope - He is probably one of the most interesting men ever.
- Gene Kelly - I would do just about anything to see him dance in person.
- Sarah Jessica Parker - One of my idols, I would love to pick her brain.
I think that is it, I wouldn't want too many people because I would want to talk to everyone.
I think for food I would go with something kind of simple with elegant twists. Appetizer: Bruschetta with avocado and tomato. Dinner: chicken with truffled mashed potatoes. Dessert: Chocolate cake with fresh raspberries and whipped cream. Then I would have the option of having wine for dinner, maybe something a little harder for Mr. Sinatra.
Wow, sitting back and looking at this it is quite a list. I picked everyone from the 40's , 50's and 60's. Then I picked Sarah Jessica Parker, but I really do think those would be that people I would choose. I think it would be a great mix of comedy, singing and dancing which are my favorite things. If only this could really happen, but I do still have a chance with Sarah.
If you were having a dinner party and could pick any celebrities who would they be and what would you serve?