My Dear Friend :We'll meet @ Heaven (Poem)
My Other Poetry :
- On Your First Birthday(Poem)
- A Single Red Rose (Poem)
- My Daughter...My Diva (Poem)
- Joy ...My Very Soul (Poem)
- It's Love Day (Poem)
- You came to my Life (Poem)
- GOD :The Master of Masters (Poem)
- How I Remember You (Poem)
- Words :No Longer Needed (Poem)
- Love of Lifetime (Poem)
- Fear : Scaring You Away(Poem)
- Lost Dream (Poem)
- Emotional Fool (Poem)
- The Break-Up: Keeping Hope Alive (Poem)
- The Queen of Nothing (Poem)
- Thought of Love (Poem)
In my soul and heart,
Maybe I am weak,
Maybe I am strong.
But I am sure,
With you in my life I can't go wrong.
The laughter I find in your eyes,
Remind me our old funny days.
Dare of distances and limited times
The differences of opinion, I never find.
You always help me,
Whether the problem is big or small
I believe, you’ll definitely catch me
When I fall.
We accepted each other as we are
And go beyond all thoughts of pleasure.
You always stay in my heart, forever and ever
That needs no boundaries, no measure.
Our paths are departing ways,
And wished both all the best
We always stay in touch and laughed at old days,
Remains our all dreams cannot erase.
I know, one day, our time has come to end.
But when it does, we’ll laugh in heaven,
My dear Friend.