70 Short Quotes About Men And Love
Short quotes about men and love. 70 Quotes about the men we have loved, we haven't loved, men we have admired - or not! And the men we have set free.
Quotes About Men And Love
- A man who truly loves you will never let you go no matter what the situation is.
- Real men stay faithful. They don’t have time to look for another woman because they’re too busy looking for new ways to love their own.
- Being a real man means you fight for one girl even when others are chasing you.
- If another girl steals your man there’s no better revenge than letting her keep him.
- Real men can’t be stolen.
- A man has two options. Either stand up and be the man she needs, or sit down so she can see the man behind you.
- A guy spends his time finding a girl to sleep with. A real man spends his time looking for the one worth waking up to.
- Here’s to the boyfriends who still hold bags, open doors, tell their girlfriends they’re beautiful and show respect like real men.
- A boy will tell you he loves you, but a real man will show it.
- Don’t be afraid of losing the man who doesn’t feel lucky to have you.
- There have been many great men that have flattered people who never loved them.
- Real men never stop trying to show a girl how much she means to him. Even after he’s got her.
- A woman’s got to love a bad man once or twice in her life to be thankful for a good one.
- When women hold off from marrying a man we call it independence. When men hold off from marrying we call it fear of commitment.
- Never let a good man slip away.
- Men always want to be a woman's first love. Women always want a man to be their last.
- Forget the men with the leather jackets and tattoo's. I'll take Prince Charming thank you very much!
Men Facts And Fiction
- Married men live longer than single men.
- A good guy will tell you you’re beautiful. A real gentleman will make you believe it.
- Hundreds of men were turned into beasts by the magic of ale and cider.
- Women spend more time thinking about what men think than men actually spend thinking.
- Good men are like unicorns. Everyone talks about them but nobody has actually seen one.
- Men are willing to respect anything that bores them.
- Real men spoil their women.
- A valuable man is one whose words and actions are the same.
- Wise men go where fools dare to tread.
- A quiet man is a thinking man. A quiet woman is usually mad.
- Women are beautiful because of men.
- A real man will always have time for his lady.
- It's the task of a good man to help those in misfortune.
- A good man can be stupid and still be good. But a bad man must have brains.
- Wise men talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.
- It’s easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.
- Men with good intentions make promises. Men with good character keep them.
- Keep calm. There are still good men left.
- A good man takes good care of his children, no matter what the relationship with their mother is.
Thoughts About Men
- It seems the older men get the younger their wives get.
- Some men would rather stay single because they’re tired of giving their everything and ending up with nothing.
- A real woman can do it all by herself. But a real man won’t let her.
- Men get along best with those woman who can get along without them.
- The true measure of a man is how good he treats people.
- Big men became big by doing what they didn’t want to do when they didn’t want to do it.
- The difference between men and boys is the size of their toys.
- Boys will break your heart. Real men will pick up the pieces.
- Women always worry about the things that men forget. Men always worry about the things women remember.
- A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them and strong enough to correct them.
- Nothing will ever be achieved without great men, and men that are determined to be so.
- I don’t understand men. I don’t even understand what I don’t understand about men.
- Dear men, less talk more ACTION!
- If you like a mans laugh before you know anything about him, you can confidently say he is a good man.
- I feel grateful because I have a good man.
- Believe that there are good men and women out there and you will meet them.
- Men aren't necessities, they are luxuries.
- Don't keep a good man guessing too long. He's sure to find the answer somewhere else.
- No matter how good of a woman you are, you will never be good enough to a man who isn't.
- Men must know their limitations.
- If a man expects a woman to be the angel of his life, then first he must create heaven for her.
Funny Quotes About Men
- Some men are like mascara. They’ll run at the first sign of trouble.
- Men are like pantyhose, they either run, they cling, or they don’t fit right in the crotch.
- Men say women should come with instructions. What’s the point? Have you ever seen a man actually read the instructions?
- It’s not the men in your life that count. It’s the life in your men!
- I don’t mind living in a mans world so long as I can be a woman in it!
- If a man watches more than 3 football games in a row then he should be declared comatose.
- As long as you know men are like children, you know everything.
- A hard man is good to find.
- Men are wonderful. Every girl should have one… or two… or three…
- Let’s stop with all the ‘real men’ quotes and realise it takes real women to make things work, it’s not a one-way street.
- Nice guys finnish last because they make sure their woman comes first.
- All men are born free, and then some get married.
The older I get...
© 2014 StricktlyDating