- Books, Literature, and Writing»
- Commercial & Creative Writing
Quotes about Being Strong and Happy
Quotes about Being Strong and Moving On
It’s time to happily heading into the new day with some beautiful being strong quotes! Most important in all that you should do in life is to constantly believe in yourself. Believe in the process of life. Things won't always go your way and things will be tough at times. That's when you have to bear down and prove to yourself that you are good enough for anything. Never doubt yourself. It is easier said than done but if you maintain a level of positivity and always have faith that you will achieve whatever you put your mind to in life. If doubt should arise, take a minute and convince yourself that you can overcome anything. Fear nothing! Believe in yourself and keep the positive vibes flowing. Let’s make today count.
Some of these quotes about being strong seem to be of a negative tone, but that is not how I am looking at them today. The first quote, in my opinion, is basically just saying that you should really never expect anything from anyone. Every day you should push to learn something new. I have always said that and can't stress how important it is to constantly keep your mind working. Don't spread yourself so thin that you lose touch with everything. Wherever you are and whatever you are doing, make sure you are all in. Give 100% to everything that you are doing daily. If you are only going to half-ass it, you are better off not doing it at all. Always be aware of the rules and regulations and laws of life. Learn them so well and go out there and play the game better than everyone else. It’s not hard to win when you are on top of your game.
Quotes about Being Strong and Happy
- We aren't trees; you aren't stuck in one place even though it may seem that way at times. Sure you have to take a giant leap of faith to move on to the next, but that could propel you to so much better. Don't be afraid to take a chance. Do something that makes you want to get up, get out, and get something.
- Sometimes you have to add a little spice to mix things up a little bit. Make sure you don't let the chaos get out of control though. Everyone needs a little crazy in their life but we must find and achieve balance.
- It is good to plan your future out, but don't ever be scared to change your plans. Always remember that your best work is always ahead of you and never behind. You may have done great things in the past, but you will only do better in the future.
- Everybody in some way in life is going to hurt you whether they do so intentionally or not. There are those that are worth suffering for, but that list should not be very long.
- Sometimes your dreams need to be put on hold for a bit, but the good news is, as long as you haven't quit, you can jump right back in and push towards them, work Hard and Sacrifice every day.
- Life isn't all about winning every time, but you should approach life with the mindset that every time you set out to do something you are going to do everything in your power to win.
- Everything in life has a process, and really if you take a step back, your entire life is a process. Everything you do in life affects that process one way or another, whether it's negative or positive. Don't make the process any more complicated than it already is.
- Every day you strive to be a better person than you were the day before. What are you doing every day to improve yourself and grow on what you did the days before!
- You just have to stop and identify where you are and what you are doing, then let that power of positive energy sweep away all the negative thoughts. It's tough to keep a level head and maintain positivity but it is possible. Don't let the negative energy take over your life.
- Expect problems along the way and take care of them quickly. You are ready for anything and have no fear. Go out there and win the game of life.
- Life is one constant climb to the top of whatever mountain or wall or obstacle is in your way. Many problems and challenges you face every day can be comparable to walls and mountains. It is our job to minimize and not make a mountain out of a molehill. Make your life as easy as you can.
- In life we sometimes need to hit the reset button as well. Every beginning comes from some other beginning's end, so make the most of your opportunities and don't be afraid to start over again.
- A habit is something that is learned over time by constantly and consistently doing the same thing over and over. If you want to be excellent in life, you should constantly try to achieve the best. In doing this you will mold a life of greatness.
- Most people's lives at times seem to be full of chaos; this will definitely let you know you are alive. However, if you aim for structure, you will create solid habits which will then turn into greatness. Finally, always make a habit of gratitude.
- We are who we are because of what we do as well as how we treat others. People are more than likely to flock towards not only great but people who continually recognize others and give thanks.
- Everybody wants to get ahead in life. The only way to do that is to constantly continue to keep pushing forward. If you stay constant in one place, there is no doubt that you will still lose ground. Being just good enough or good enough to get by is not acceptable. If you want to get ahead you must reinvent the wheel and do your best every day.
- We may not ever get where we truly want to be in life but with patience and persistence, we may just get what we want. Understand that you are here for a purpose and that you are one of the lucky ones that get a chance to live every day.
- Don't bite off what you can't chew. Continue to challenge yourself through to keep yourself fresh. But, always continue to move forward and advance in your climb. No going backward in life.
- Sometimes bad things happen in order for us to learn a valuable lesson which will help us later in life. So don't get hung up on perfect timing if bad things occur; just know that everything happens for a reason and the timing was right.
- Some things in life are required by others, but the majority of choices we have are on you and you alone. So think about what you want and make solid choices.
- Everybody can start something, but do you have what it takes to finish something. SO many times in life we spread ourselves thin and start too many things at once. Many times this causes us to quit. Don't ever take on too much. Only take on what you can handle and finish.
- There are people who won't let go until you actually agree with them. The best thing to diffuse these situations is to agree to disagree and if they don't accept that, just disengage you from said person. Everyone can have their opinions and beliefs and we can all get along. We were all made and raised differently.
- You have to remain in a constant presence; always be ready to work whenever the time calls. It is difficult though to keep a level head and remain steady when you feel like nothing is going your way.
- You are the only one who can limit what you can do. Prioritize your goals and push towards them. After a while, you will be forced to set new goals. Every day strive to be better than you were the day before.
- Remember you have the power to do anything you want to do. So don't let someone's perception of you, define what it is that you do. Take control of your life and write your own story. You, ultimately, are the one person that will determine what can and will define your life.
- Set small reachable goals from day to day. If you set reachable goals, not only do you reach them, but you also gain confidence in yourself which makes life easier moving forward.
- Whether you learn a lesson and take a test or take a test and learn a lesson; the most important thing is to constantly learn something. Don't think you have to do this alone; live life in such a way that others will want to be on your side. Don't ever back down from a challenge. Take the test and defeat whatever test you face.
- Make sure to slow down at some point during the day and take the time to appreciate the opportunity you have to not only existed on the world but to have the opportunity to appreciate the life you had.
- Those who struggle in life are the ones who will be the most successful. If you never know how rock bottom feels or you have never been at the end of the rope, doesn't mean you won't be successful in life.
- Living life in fear is only holding you back from what you could be. Don't be afraid to live a little.
- Decisions are made every day that change the outlook on life. It is imperative that we make our own educated decisions. Don't feel that you have to do what everyone else does. Don't be afraid to be a rebel; to step outside the box and do your own thing. Too often we follow everyone else because either we are too scared to be different or we aren't confident enough in ourselves. Continue to educate yourself so that you can gain confidence to make proper decisions based on your own beliefs.
- Sometimes we have to go through some of the worst times in our lives to finally experience the best. These tests in life not only make you a stronger person in general, they also help you to appreciate the good times when they are here.
- The only way to increase knowledge is to listen to those that have done things before you. It may not always be the right advice, but it's worth hearing. There is no right way to listen, however, you should concentrate on hearing everything and filtering what you need.
- You may not reach all these goals that you set for yourself, but the key is to never give up and continue to set more goals. Always live life with a purpose! Once your life loses purpose, what is left? Chase your dreams and pursue whatever moves you.
- Move forward with a calculated plan that is sure to succeed. Never be afraid to just stop everything and sit and think.
- Everyone is entitled to their opinions in life; however, that doesn't mean we all have to agree with said opinions. I respect everyone’s opinion but there are some people who don't stop trying to force their opinions or beliefs on you. I used to be one of those people until I realized I was acting like an overbearing jackass.
- Train harder, learn new skills and work more on your craft. If you aren't learning something, you are falling behind. Stay ahead of the pack and most importantly, stay in demand. Always demand excellence from yourself and others.
- Most things in life, whether you believe it or not, happen in cycles! Many times history repeats itself. The weather has highs and lows over the span of time. Things change in a cyclical pattern such as trends or practices that we encounter in life.
These were strong quotes could be the best encouraging words for a friend going through a tough time.