- Books, Literature, and Writing»
- Commercial & Creative Writing
Cute SMS And Text Messages
A page of cute, creative and romantic little SMS messages and love quotes to message your crush, your date or your love... The sweetest text messages, using abbreviated text perfect for short, sweet messages! And a few little tips about sending text messages.
Cute, sweet, romantic text messages:
Sweet morning kisses to your lips from mine xxx
Call me <Just 2 make me smile>
() () () Boom boom boom! My heart beating so strong for you!
100% Captivated by you
JUST A LITTLE hello COZ U BEEN ON MY MIND
xox xox xox xox Just some of the hugs and kisses I can't wait to give you!
& feeling like I'm falling 4 u
Thank u for letting me in your life (-:
There's nothing sweeter than spending time with you xox
I love your beautiful eyes ** and your smiling face :)
100% Head over heels 4 U xox
U couldn't b more perfect *-*
(*.*) Hi cutie, can't w8 2 have my arms around u
So there's this boy, he's amazing...yep that pretty much describes u (:
If no1 told u ur luv'd 2day, u r hanging with the wrong ppl
& by the way I'm still wearing the smile u gave me xo
i can't w8 2 rok wit u 2nite ;o)
xox i want 2 hold hands & waste Friday nights with u xox
Some1 is thinking of u... OK it's me!
How am I supposed to concentrate when I can't believe I met someone as wonderful as you!
Not single now :) & lovin it!
The truth is - I can't stop SMS'ing u!
YES! I have been thinking of u (Just incase u were wondering!)
hey cutie =) wanna fall in love?
u can't be close enough unless I'm feeling ur heart beat x x x...
i wanna b the girl u point 2 & say that's her ->>
ur so sxy u make me vibr8 (((())))
You wanna know who's the most amazing person with the most gorgeous smile? Read the first word again :)
Park the car. Drop the phone. Sleep on the floor. Dream about me...
i want a guy who saves my texts just to look @ when he misses me
Loving *U* is like breathing - how can I stop!
It's not up 2 me anymore if u want me in yr life u'll find a way to put me there...
ur lips r like wine & I wanna get drunk!
*Walking down the street smiling* Thinking of u
ur smile puts the city lights to shame!
me + you = <3 .. me - you = </3
I love seeing your name appear on my phone when you text me :)
I smile like a fool when I c yr no. come up on my phone ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ
I can't wait 2 party with you: ~(','~) (~',')~ \('-'\) (/'-')/ \('-'\) (/'-')/ ε(‾^‾)з \(‾^‾)/ ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ ┌(˘⌣˘)ʃ
ur so hot bby ur melting my phone :-}
Counting the minutes & seconds until I c u again 60, 59, 58, 57...
Let's flip a coin: HEADS your mine - TAILS i'm yours!
u gimme soooo much luvin' bby xo
Y do u have 2 b so cute? It's impossible to resist u
lets b NOTHING - i heard it last 4eva...
i wanna run...but only far enough 4 u 2 miss me!
3 steps to happiness: 1 = u 2 = me 3 = our luv 4 eva
i luv u bby feelin gr8, meet me @8, can't w8 :)
bby 2nite i'll show u y the prettiest dresses are best worn when taken off ;-))
u put happiness in my life ;-)
I can't stop thinking... YOU YOU YOU!
Thanks 4 ur sms - If my phone had a face it would be smiling :)
Me + U we could make THE WORLD jealous!
*Showing some love*
:-) Thank u for coming into my life xo
ps: i m still in luv wit u
Roses R Red Violets R Blue I Never Knew Luv Til I Met U
gr8 2 c u bby xo
bby I'm the wifey type :P
It's the way u make me feeeeeeel *!*
- If it's too late to call, it's too late to send a text. Reconsider sending any text messages after 9pm, if you want to keep your friends!
- It's perfectly acceptable to shorten words when you send a text message, like in the messages shown above.
- One text message has a character limit before you and the recipient begin being charged for multiple messages because of the text limit (Around 140 characters including spaces), aside from those costs consider the possibility that your text may result in the recipient receiving multiple announcements on their phone if your message is long and this could be off-putting for them.
- There are people who just don't like text messages. You can't assume the other person does, so keeping your message short and sweet of course so you are less likely to cause any offence.
- Don't text your love or anyone else every hour of their day because it is too intrusive. If you have something important to say you should say it in a conversation, not via text message, and at an appropriate and respectful time for the other person
- Do not expect a reply if you're messaging someone when you know they are likely to be working or driving! And don't text message someone to ask why they haven't replied to your previous text message because you could be seen as being too push
- If your love replies to your message and you sense that your texting is turning into a conversation it's probably your chance to dial and have a real conversation.
- Remember texts have no emotions like hearing someone's voice does. Your words will be open to interpretation if you aren't being direct, even if you add a smiley to your text (Were you being sarcastic?).
- Sometimes we'll show our friends a sweet text, or the selfie you sent. Make sure your text doesn't contain any text or images which could be seen by others as inappropriate. You may cause embarrasment to others and yourself, even if you were just trying to be flirty.
- Lastly, remember that a text message is never as romantic as hearing someone's voice! Call and have a conversation sometimes with the ones you're thinking of.
Author: StricktlyDating Copyright 2013