- Books, Literature, and Writing»
- Commercial & Creative Writing
So Long, Farewell, Goodbye
It's so Hard to Say Goodbye
Saying goodbye can be one of the hardest things we have to do, especially when it is the final goodbye. The thing to remember with all goodbye is that it is OK to feel bad. In many cases there is a period of grieving involved. Make sure you tell the person how you feel before they go. Many times it's what we don't say that we regret later. Keep in mind that no matter what the circumstances for the goodbye you will always be able to keep them in your heart. They never truly leave you.
- Why does it take a minute to say hello and forever to say goodbye? - Author Unknown
- Don't cry because you're leaving smile because you were here. - Unknown
- I have never found any good in goodbye. - Unknown
- There are no goodbyes, where ever you'll be, you'll be in my heart. - Gandhi
- Goodbyes are not forever. Goodbyes are not the end. They simply mean I'll miss you. Until we meet again.
- The loss of a friend is like hat of a limb. Time may heal the anguish of the wound, but the loss cannot be repaired. - Robert Southey
- A memory last forever never does it die. True friends stay together and never say goodbye.
Goodbye to the one you love
- You know that you are in love when the hardest thing to do is say goodbye.
- As you left and said your good-byes, you forgot to tell my heart how to live without you.
- Just before you go, don't you offer any sweet advice because where were all you shoulders when I needed them so long ago? And now with legs so weak and weary from this silly dance, with a suitcase full of memories pack my bags and slowly drift away. - Fuel
- When I see you smile, and I know it's not for me, that's when I'll miss you. - Anonymous
- When we lose one we love, our bitterest tears are called forth by the memory of hours when we loved not enough. - Maurice Maeterlink
When it's Time for the Last Goodbye
- When there are lines upon my face from a lifetime full of smiles, when time comes to embrace for one long last while, we can laugh about how time really flies, we won't say goodbye cause true love never dies. You'll always be beautiful in my eyes. Joshua Kadison
- A sunbeam to warm you, A moonbeam to charm you, A sheltering angel, so nothing can harm you. - Irish Blessing
- Those we love don't go away, they walk beside us every day, unseen, unheard, but always near, still loved, still missed and very dear. - Anonymous
- Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal. - From a headstone in Ireland
Saying Goodbye to a Co-Worker
- So sorry you'll be leaving. You'll be missed ever so much. Good luck in the future. And please stay in touch. - Unknown
- Be well, do good work, and keep in touch. - Garrison Keillor
- Let the best of the past be the worst of the future. - Unknown
- I'm sorry, I've forgotten what you do here. - Unknown
- When is time to say goodbye… Pain is the beginning...
I have heard the expression: “To say goodbye is to die a little”. I think it's so true! It's like losing a big part of oneself. Does it get any easier at some point?
- How to Say Goodbye When Someone You Love is Dying
Navigating the process to say goodbye when a loved one is dying can be made more manageable if you keep these ten useful tips in mind.
- Saying goodbye to a friend - Putting your dog to sle...
It is always heart-breaking when it comes time to putting your dog to sleep, whether due to accident, or just old age. Saying goodbye to a friend is one of the hardest things to go through.
- 10 Funny ways to say "Goodbye" without using the wor...
If you´ve ever found it dfficult to say goodbye. lçm on yourside. The word itself is so final.. Check out better ways of saying godbye , without using the G word.