- Books, Literature, and Writing»
- Commercial & Creative Writing
Success and Failure go side by side by Felishiya
You won’t get Success unless you are a Failure
“Your child has poor hearing capabilities and nor he is good at studies. We are sorry but we cannot keep your child in our school any further”, said the school teacher. “For me, my child is great. If you cannot teach him at school, I'll teach him myself at home”, asserted the child's mother.
After some years, the child did an invention of bulb and became world-famous. And till date, his work is appreciated all around the world. He is famously called as Sir Thomas Alva Edison.
Surprised..? Of course not, for most of u must have heard this story and also aware of the fact that Edison failed approximately 10,000 times before getting success. What is the reason..? You all know that, it is his determination, hard work, passion for his work and his mother's motivation. But the main question is that “How many of you actually follow this in your life to realize your dreams? “
Every one of you builds castles in the air, you have big dreams and you all know how to achieve them. In short, you want to be successful without being a failure.
Well, might be possible, if you have full confidence in yourself and are quite passionate about your work, you'll surely win the game of your life.
But some, among you, knows what to achieve, but you have innumerable desires and wish to get them all at once .You usually get confused with yourself, and do not understand which one to do first and finally becomes a failure. Being failure is not at all a bad thing, as FAILURE itself means “FAIr Lesson for U to Reap Experience”.
Experience is the most important thing in your life. If your colleagues have not experienced it yet, they will face it in some other point of their life because it is necessary for everyone to go through the every aspect of life, if they wish to achieve success. As true success comes only after failure.
Most of you must have gone through this situation for sure. For instance, in your school time, you would have use to dislike the person who was the topper of your class but you would have never thought of the fact that they might not be excellent in everything and may be you are good in that field, so you could kick him/her out in that and be the topper. So do not be jealous and focus on yourself .There is a Spanish proverb which goes like this “El exito es aprender a ir de fracaso en fracaso sin desesperarse.” It means that “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm”.
According to Thomas Edison, “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”
There are many reasons which are responsible for us being a continuous failure. Let us call them Reasons for Stepping Back, in short, R.S.B. Click here to check out the RSBs.
When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.— Confucius, influential Chinese teacher, philosopher and political figure
- I have tried including all the best possible examples along with RSBs.
- I hope you will be able to relate with them just like I could.
- It is possible that you might be aware of some of them as they are not at all unknown examples, in fact they are worldwide famous.
- If you find a better and suitable addition than what is mentioned by me, then do share it with me and everyone else, in the comments.
- Not forget to mention that I wrote this article including those events, factors and personalities who deeply influenced my life and work and help me to achieve success.
- Sometimes, you need that one thing to make you realize that you are not alone in your struggle, there has been many people in the history who has suffered more than you are what you are going through right now.
- I have also made a list of inspirational books, if you like reading books and quite passionate about it, do check this out.
Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.— Bruce Lee, the late legendary martial artist
There will never be any elevator to become successful. You will always have to take the stairs.— Zig Ziglar