- Books, Literature, and Writing»
- Commercial & Creative Writing»
- Creative Writing»
- Humor Writing
Take a moment to just daydream!
Okay---lets have a little fun. If you want to read gloom and doom just turn the news on and skip this.
Oh yes, we may not admit it but we all have those moments that we just admire or wonder what it would be like to have been there---or have done that---or have even been that person and as they say "walked in that persons shoes." Of course we only see and imagine what we like in that person and fantasize by taking that moment and secretly inserting ourselves into that life.
• Maybe one might fantasize that they could have been that person in history that they had admired. (Eleanore Roosevelt)---comes to mind)
• Maybe one might fantasize that they were a movie star that they idolized for their acting skills or the role that they played. (Julia Roberts---comes to mind)
• Maybe you just won't admit it but you too are guilty of these daydreams and it is okay I won't tell.
Yes, I believe our moment of daydreaming and fantasizing can be very healthy in especially today's world of stress. Some would disagree because to them it would be very difficult to step away from that fine line that separates these moments and I understand.
• Here I will attempt to show you a couple of my daydreams because they would be impossible otherwise.
Just for a moment I can be that jazz or blues singer and Louis Armstrong will be leading the way.
Maybe I will just simply dance the night away?
Maybe now! after all of that I will sit back an do what I do best---Daydream?