The Best Tongue Twisters To Twist Your Tongue
A collection of the best tongue twisters to twist your tongue! Some of these tongue twisters are old favourites and some of them are new ones for you to try!
Say them three times each and see if your tongue is twisted! Can you say them all without getting your tongue twisted?
- She said she should sit.
- My suntan often comes from a can.
- A box of mixed biscuits.
- Black lacquer.
- Ticklish toes, ticklish feet.
- Clean clams crammed in clean cans.
- The mixture got messy when I mixed it.
- Michelle had a pale yellow cell phone.
- Sunscreen makes Sarah's skin slippery.
- Sister Susan had an interesting hypothesis.
- I swam somewhere in the deep salty water.
- She swims slowly to the seesaw.
- Lilly never liked Lola's lollies.
- I sprinkled sparkles on Simon's Santa Suit.
- Please pay promptly.
- Purple paper penguins.
- Fun in the sun is more fun with someone.
- Sizzling sausages in a silver copper pan.
- Save six thin sausages for Saturday.
- I bake buttered bread regularly.
- On Twitter I'll Tweet you 10 tweets to retweet.
- I'll tweet you this week if you tweet me next week.
- Stock liquor in your locker.
- Lipstick sticks to my washed lips.
- I don't want to pluck the pesky pheasant's.
- Kris Kringle carefully crunched on candy canes
- Black background, brown background.
- Substitute fish for meat.
- Cook pizza and eat some.
- Reach goals before you are old.
- Put brown beans in the blue crock pot.
- Never interrupt Joan on her iphone.
- There's no sauna at the surf house.
- Mommy makes me mash my cooked potato mash.
- I mistook Freda for a Facebook friend.
- Never keep clocks in the chicken coup.
- Kangaroos can't clean clothes.
- Pink rubber baby burping bibs.
- Fresh fried fish is fish fried fresh.
- A cup of proper coffee in a copper coffee cup.
- The walls were really wonky.
- The fuzzy bee buzzed in the busy beehive.
- Your inconsistency is consistently inconsistent.
- I bought a brown baking pan and baked a batch of biscuits.
- I cooked fried dumplings in an old dumpling dish.
- A cricket critic.
- You can only manage what you can inspect or what you expect with be suspect.
- Planning policies for pollution-producing production processes.
- Heidi's doing handstands in the homestead in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Six slow short shepherds.
- Imagine an imaginary manager!
- Read leather, yellow leather.
- World Wide Web.
- Santa's short suit slowly shrunk.
- New blue bath wash doubles the bubbles.
- I wish to fish for fish and cook them in a dish.
- Lisa lived in la la land with her lover Lincoln.
- Joyful Jane juggles boxes of jelly beans.
- Snap, crackle, pop!
- Lady luck was listening to a little lullaby.
- Tiny Trudy tied the tie tighter.
- She sells seashells by the seashore.
- She sells seashells at the shop by the sea.
- She also sells silver shells in her seaside shop.
- Can an ape eat grapes?
What's the hardest tongue twister?
"Pad kid poured curd pulled cod".
* According to researchers from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (But it doesn't seem like a real sentence does it!).
Apparently, this tongue twister holds the Guinness world record as the hardest tongue twister:
"The sixth sick Sheik's sixth sheep is sick".
- I saw Sarah sitting in a shoe shine shop.
- Santa stuffed my small stocking with sparkly oval bangles.
- Where she sits she shines and where she shines she sits.
- Sally's shop only stocks short silver socks.
- Wide right turns.
- Long wrinkly curtains.
- I washed my shoes with salon Shampoo by mistake!
- The black swan swam on the sea.
- I shivered in the river when the blue duck sang.
- I dug for silver in the slimy silt.
- The blue swan swam in the brooke.
- Brooke swam with a song with the swan.
- My brothers older brother is my eldest brother too.
- Which English witch wished she had a white cat?
- How many hair styles would Harry Styles Style if he had hair spray?
- Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
- It might work better with a tweek and a twirk.
- There was a minimum of cinnamon in the aluminium.
- Foxy feline frolicked in the foyer.
- I wish to wash my Irish wrist watch!
- Good blood, bad blood, blue blood.
- Four furious friends.
- I left my thermos in the theatre.
- Peter Piper picked a peck of picked peppers.
- Suddenly someone retweeted my tweet and then tweeted me.
- How much wood would a wood chop chop if a wood chop could chop wood?
- I bought a lollypop from Jan and Linda's lolly shop.
- My sister's shop sells sheers for sheep.
- August is the eight month of the year.
- Red lorry, yellow lorry.
- Six slippery silver snails slid slowly.
- Five juicy peas in a green pea pod.
- I have a swatch Watch wrist watch.
- Mrs Hunt cut her shirt.
- Cooks cook cupcakes quickly.
- Scotty's sister said it's sweater weather.
- Six pairs of silver scissors stuck shut.
Author: StricktlyDating - Copyright 2013.
To share this page please use the share buttons in the right margin of the page or copy the URL of this page. Please share and enjoy, but don't copy and paste this page as it's a copywrite infringement.
What's the smallest tongue twister?
More Funny Quotes From StricktlyDating:
- Seriously Funny And Bad Taste Status Updates
Funny status updates. A collection of funny, silly and bad taste Tweets and funny Facebook status updates.
- FUNNY, SILLY and REALLY STUPID QUESTIONS
A collection of funny, silly, dumb questions...Why are there only 12 hours on a clock? Did London Bridge ever fall down? Who did let the dogs out? These are the dumbest, silliest questions you could ever ask!
- Silly And Stupid Status Updates And Quotes
A collection of silly, stupid quotes and status updates. A page of funny quotes and status updates you can share on your social network sites.
- Huge Collection Of That Awkward Moment When Quotes
A massive collection of the best 'That Awkward Moment When' quotes! Life quotes and status lines for Facebook Likes and Twitter about embarrassing, dumb and awkward moments.
© 2013 StricktlyDating