The Calming Bodhi Tree
The Bodhi Tree
Each part of the Bodhi tree is a lasting symbol of peace.
Sure beneath Soil
They lend strength from below
Grasping loose dirt and filling it
Of stoic trunk
Against all odd and even winds
Blowing with rigorous fervor
Lithe limbs that reach
The frantic birds that panic
Now a resting place for their angst
Shaped in small hearts
Fluttering with anxious quiver
Brings caterpillars joy
Lulls them to slumber as they draw
Have a peaceful weekend, all!
- Cultivating the empowering nature of resilience: an ...
Resilence can seem to be an elusive quality, difficult to nurture, but one that is empowering.
- Have room in your mind: An Inspirational Poem
A poem of appreciation for the little things in life.
- The dance of Thanks and Givens: a terza rima poem
On why we should not take things for granted, and a terza rima poem.
- Embracing the creative wonder of solitude:an inspira...
A tritina poem on why it is good to be alone
- The welcome warmth of a hearty salutation:an inspira...
A poem on the importance of giving someone a warm greeting.
- When the light from a lighthouse shines for all: an ...
In our search for life’s purpose, we quite often selfishly think only of our our own needs. We finally find it when we consider the needs of others.
- Writing a Cinquain poem
How to write a Cinquain
- For these showers we plead, a villanelle poem
An article and poem on raining showers of blessing on others.
- The benefits of chocolate, myths and a poem
On the benefits of chocolate, why we love chocolate, a few chocolate myths and an epulaeryu poem.