- Books, Literature, and Writing»
- Poems & Poetry
The Heart is Hungry Poem - Prayer Changes Things
Prayer Changes Things
In the snares of pain, in the depths of despair, that is when one turns their focus to God. It is in those deepest dark moments in life when one feels devoured by their pain, they reach out to God.
Unseen and often misunderstood, God is still very present. He waits patiently. He listens attentively. He cares deeply. He loves unconditionally.
God is in the details. Our hearts cry out to him in our despair and He picks us up right where we are.
This poem was written after grief consumed the soul. Reaching out to His word and seeking His face, this is an inspirational poem waiting on answers.
A prayer of worship and praise communicated through this poem, "The Heart is Hungry".
Read this prayer out-loud or in silence, and remember, Prayer Changes Things.
Your heart is hungry
To know Him
You haven’t found
What you are
Why are you crying?
Why are you trying?
Everything is falling
Teach us how
To worship you
Teach us how
To love you
- How to Stay Positive in Darkened World by Never Giving Up
Living each day the best way I knew how, I suddenly faced a crossroads. Raising the question, How do you...
- Faith Inspired Verses about Faith, Hope and Love Quotes
Genuine faith may be in the soul like a hidden seed. These inspirational quotes enlighten, encourage and inspire. Quotes about faith, hope and love are great motivating tools to breathe life back into your soul. Here is a collection of my favorites.
- 20 Ways to Heal from Grief - Losing a loved one will create all kinds of feelings. Pain and sorrow will accelerate your mind with heart breaking wounds.
- 30 Spiritual Disciplines - So how do you capture the essence of faith and stay strong in the face of adversity? Following our convictions is not an easy task.