The Next Stage of My Life
Now that I am retired and settled into a live of leisure, I found a new sense of purpose. I decided to help my Alma Mater to restore some of its former glory. I started by helping the Fencing team but now have continued down the path by joining the CCNY Asian Alumni board. My hope is that this will spur some renewed interests by alumni to reconnect with our school and in the process make our school a better place for current students and hopefully future alumni.
- Dec. 2017
Here are a list of my accomplishments and roles.
- IBM Engineer
- Volunteer at the Westchester County Archives
- Served on the Yorktown Landmark Conservation board for three years
- Served on the St. Patrick’s Parish Council for 3 years
- A volunteer in the Aristotle 2000 Big Brother program
- A hubber on HubPages - an online publishing site
- One of the co founders of the Friends of CCNY Fencing group
- A member of the CCNY Asian Alumni Board
- A member of Fencers Club
My Hobbies and Interests...
Some of my current interests are the following.
History, Writing, photography, reading, music, investing, fencing, cooking and travel.
My current activities are focused on helping my Alma Mater. CCNY was a great institution and now it needs some help to restore to its former glory both in academics and in athletics. There are many alumni out there like my self. All we need is to get the message out.
Some Related Info
- The City College Alumni Association - Asian Alumni
The Alumni Association of The City College of New York/CUNY can trace its origin to the first graduating class. On July 26, 1853, members of the class, meeting in the chapel of the original building on 23rd Street.
- Digital Collection
Westchester County Archives
- Friends of CCNY Fencing
A website to help promote CCNY women's fencing team.
© 2017 Jack Lee