The One Word Every Business Person Stands By.
1. The things you changed your mind about - these are the big things that you never thought you'd give up like that university diploma, you never took because you left school, or changed your study field, that relationship you ruined, the friendships you lost, the people you cut ties with. You thought you were certain about things you wanted and the future you wanted, but you changed your mind or lost motivation. Forgive yourself about it, it was what you wanted at that time. Look for the new future that lies ahead of you.
2. The ways you fought the pain - you may have hurt people or did wrong things to them. Forgive yourself about it. It was the pain you were feeling, the emptiness that you wanted to break free from. You wanted to feel the sunshine again, that's why you acted like that. Maybe apologizing will make your soul feel lighter and help you move on. No one can judge you for the feelings that they did not feel too.
3. The one that you could never love as you should - or as they loved you. Everybody loves differently. Do not beat yourself up because you did not love them as much as they loved you. That was all you could do for that matter. Remember that why somebody loves you or hates you, has nothing to do with you and everything to do with them. The same goes for your feelings too.
Guess the Word?
It is : FORGIVE !
4. The enormous amount of food you should have not eaten - do not obsess over your weight, or over food you should or should not eat. Tomorrow is another day when you can follow your diet and live a healthy life. One day or one meal can not ruin it all, as one day or one meal can not make you healthy.
5. The ways in which you aren't enough - you are never going to be as smart, as strong, as beautiful as everything someone else wants you to be. It is their fault if they cannot see what you are worth for, because you are the universe in ecstatic motion. You are enough and you are perfect in your imperfection.
6. The way you treated your family - when you were 14, 16, 20 or even 30. Forgive yourself for how you treated your parents, or siblings. Everyone has behaved badly at that age, or even when we were much older. Sometimes you can't help it because you live all your life around them, so of course you will have debates and hurtful things to say to them. They forgive you, because they love you and you can always do things right the other time around.
Who to Forgive though?
7. The way you treat yourself - or the way you have been treated yourself all this time. Every flaw, every word that has come out of your mouth and for which you have judged yourself hardly. Do not think about those, those make you who you are. Start by forgiving yourself for all your negative thoughts or actions. Every "I am not this enough and that's enough" only ruins they amazing human being you are. When you really love yourself, all these will vanish. Love yourself.
8. The degree that you will never need - do not obsess over your useless degree or how many years you wasted in that university. It may come to hands one day, you will never know how or when but it will. The world is moving faster and faster these days and even your useless degree may be useful one day in ways you never thought possible.
9. The breaks you took - from your life. That semester at school you let slip by, those months all you did was watch Netflix and eat pizza or popcorns, the months you never ever took the chance of meeting new people, doing new things. Once in a year everybody lets something slip away. Life is so overwhelming sometimes that these moments of peace and doing nothing come as the most beautiful worthy treat you ever gave yourself.
10. The chances you didn't take - the experiences you never had, the places you never went to, the messages you never replied, the connections you never created. Forgive yourself about that. You have your whole life in front of you to take new chances, the better chances. Do not knock on the opportunity's door, kick it down.
11. The things you said only when it was too late - you know that moment when you just had a strong debate with someone and then you think of all the things you should have said instead of acting that bitterly? Well, you should forgive yourself about that. Pick up the phone, say "I love you" and "I care about you" and the sun will shine brighter.
12. The terrible things you did not prevent - the disasters you did not see coming. Forgive yourself about that, you are not a telepathic, you could not have known. We live our lives moving forward, not backwards.
13. The things you are not ready for - whatever they may be, whatever thing you are holding yourself for, whatever nightmare you have. Sometimes the big changes need a leap of faith. We are all a little bit timid, so do not beat yourself up for it. Instead of over-thinking what you have to do, what you need to do and the consequences that may come or not, take that step forward and never look back. If you do not, you will always wonder what would happen if you were just a little more courageous.
Who did ever live a good life with regrets?
© 2019 HighPriestess