- Books, Literature, and Writing»
- Commercial & Creative Writing»
- Creative Writing
The Short Story of a blind girl- lessons for life and love
He loved a girl who was blind, she hated herself just because of her disability, his lover was always there for her that’s why she hated everyone around her except him
once she wished to her lover if anyhow I could see the world I will marry you! You will be my husband.
One day, she got eyes because someone donated a pair, she was now able to see everything, her lover asked, “Your wish is completed now you can see the sites, and will you marry me?”
The girl was shocked she found that her lover is also blind, and said no to marry him. He walked away without eyes but with lots of tears. And left a love note for her saying……
“Please take care of my eyes you were always in them- I Love you”
This is how people changes in real life when status gets a change, only few of them remembers what they were before, and who was with them always in any situation in any pain.
Life Is the Most Precious Gift, so from today..
- Before saying anything wrong or unkind words, think of them who can not speak.
- Before complaining the taste of you meal, think of them who have nothing to eat.
- Before complaining about your life, think of them who went too early to god….
Life is a gift enjoy it with the least you have because your desires will never end.