- Books, Literature, and Writing»
- Commercial & Creative Writing
Best and Funny Einstein Quotes - Creativity, Imagination, Math, Relativity, Humanity, Taxes, Politic, Technology
Albert Einstein Quotes - Second Part
Here the second part of two articles about Best and Funny Einstein Quotes. It consist of 50 Einstein Quotes about Imagination, Creativity, Problem Solving, Mathematics, Relativity, Humanity, Tax, Politics, Technology, War and Peace (You read it now!).
The first part is about 51 quotes collection. Here they are:
These 101 quotes is inspiration or motivation to enrich your life. Enjoy it and share it with your family, neighbor, friends, and colleague.
Thanks a lot and Have a nice reading!
Albert Einstein at Glance
Albert Einstein (1879-1955) is not only super genius scientist who famous with his best known theory E = mc2 and Relativity theory, but also with his famous quotes. His words often quoted as an inspiration, motivation, quotations, and some is funny quotes. Albert Einstein is symbol of genius and intelligence in our modern worlds. His picture that sticking out his tongue is still popular around the world. Same with his word and picture, it’s many times put in t-shirt, mug, posters, and many more.
Albert Einstein is a German-American physicist. He was born at Ulm, in Württemberg, Germany, on March 14, 1879. He won Nobel Prize for Physics in 1921. He move to United States and become lecturer and Mathematics Professor in Princeton. His activity in America not only related to science, but also in politic and social. Albert Einstein was known as pacifism activist and absent-minded professors. His comment and words often quoted.
Best Einstein Quotes - Creativity
- The only real valuable thing is intuition.
- The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
- The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.
- Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.
- In order to be an immaculate member of a flock of sheep, one must above all be a sheep oneself.
- A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
- Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction.
Einstein Quotes - Imagination
- Imagination is more important than knowledge.
- Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions.
- I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
- Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
- When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than any talent for abstract, positive thinking.
Einstein Quotes - Problem and Solution
- In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.
- When the solution is simple, God is answering.
- Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
- We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
- The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
Einstein Quotes - Mathematic / Math
- I don't believe in mathematics.
- Pure Mathematics is, in its way, the poetry of logical ideas.
- God does not care about our mathematical difficulties. He integrates empirically.
- Do not worry about your problems with Mathematics, I assure you mine are far greater.
- As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain, and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.
Funny Einstein Quotes - Relativity Theory
- Dancers are the athletes of God.
- Relativity applies to physics, not ethics.
- The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
- When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, it seems like two minutes. When you sit on a hot stove for two minutes, it seems like two hours that's relativity.
- If my theory of relativity is proven successful, Germany will claim me as a German and France will declare that I am a citizen of the world. Should my theory prove untrue, France will say that I am a German and Germany will declare that I am a Jew.
Best Einstein Quotes - Humanity and Dignity
- Before God we are equally wise and equally foolish.
- Let every man be respected as an individual and no man idolized.
- We have to do the best we can. This is our sacred human responsibility.
- A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy.
- Setting an example is not the main means of influencing another, it is the only means.
- Feeling and longing are the motive forces behind all human endeavor and human creations.
- The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
- If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
Funny Einstein Quotes - Taxes
- The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax.
- This is too difficult for a mathematician. It takes a philosopher. (on filing for tax returns).
Funny Einstein Quotes - Politics
- Bureaucracy is the death of all sound work.
- An empty stomach is not a good political adviser.
- Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.
- Never do anything against conscience even if the state demands it.
- Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism - how passionately I hate them!
- In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems, for issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.
Einstein Quotes - Technology
- Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal
- Computers are incredibly fast, accurate and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination.
- The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand. The ordinary telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull the tail in New York, and it meows in Los Angles. The wireless is the same, only without the cat.
Einstein Quotes - War and Peace
- Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding.
- I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
- The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking…the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker.
- Peace cannot be achieved through violence, it can only be attained through understanding.
Bonus: Einstein about Himself
What is Einstein said about himself? Here the funny quote:
"Let me tell you what I look like: pale face, long hair, and a tiny beginning of a paunch. In addition, an awkward gait, and a cigar in the mouth ..."
-- Albert Einstein, 1920
Einstein Sense of Humor
Do you know picture of Einstein sticking out his tongue picture? Is it the picture real or manipulated photos? Found out the answer here:
- Einstein Jokes - Albert Einstein Sticking Tongue, Humor, and Funny Quotes
- Best and Funny Einstein Jokes - 15 Jokes about Relativity, Absent-Minded, Lecturer, and Confusing Jokes
- Best and Funny Einstein Jokes - 15 Jokes about Music, Wife, Childhood, God, Star Wars and Dog