- Books, Literature, and Writing»
- Commercial & Creative Writing»
- Creative Writing»
- Humor Writing
Bin Laden's Top Ten Famous Last Words
There has been an increase in Bin Laden jokes since his demise over a week ago. Basically, I thought that I would put my two cents worth in here. It is a bit of black humor here but I thought what would be the best one liner that Osama could utter before meeting his ultimate demise.
I look forward to hearing your feedback. Feel free to leave comments not only of scorn and praise but also to add your own "famous last words". I was thinking of doing famous last words for other known personalities but there was plenty to go around for our featured subject.
I do have a question. Out of respect for the dead, we usually say RIP (Rest in peace) but for Mr. Bin Laden this would imply that we wish him well. I guess we could say nothing or if we wanted to be blunt we could say RIH Mr. Bin Laden (Rot In Hell). Too Soon? Here is my top ten:
10. "What is this a seal hunt?"
9. "I need a shower like a hole in the head".
8. "Good couriers are so hard to find these days."
7. "Honey, I'm going deep sea diving. Won't be back."
6. "Stop! What's the Al Qaida password?"
5. "No! I said DEBTS to America. DEBTS to America!"
4. "What's the statute of limitations on terrorism?"
3. "Dude, you don't wear that green until after Labor Day."
2. "Obama for 2012!"
1. "I knew I was in trouble. Sayed's Pizza delivery is never this quick."