Two Sides (Quote-Poem-Short)
- Think positively about yourself.
- Look for things you like about you.
- Look for things you like in others.
- Feel the Negative but let it pass.
- Talk about more things you like than dislike.
- Use positive words (This is awesome!).
- Stare at the beauty in everything, nature.
A egotistical man will criticise to get ahead,
But this only brings dread.
A holy man will give instead,
This is a burden which leads him ahead.
Are you going to focus on the good instead of the bad?
Take this short poll! It's fun and takes 1 second - - - - - ->
© 2013 PoeticPhilosophy