What Defines a Great Author?
being a great writer involves a variety of things. no one item can define you as a great author or creator of content.
The definition of a great author is complicated. It’s not one or two things that you can put on a list and check off with a pat on the back to say you’ve made it. Even for those writers that are great and have made it to guru status, they continue writing and keeping their status above the bar.
These are things you can do to become a great writer among the millions that are found all over the world.
· Focus on the needs of your readers. This should be done unselfishly and continually. Provide the readers with what they want and need incessantly. This should be a mantra. To determine what your readers need you want to follow their comments, other articles on the web and think about what you can supply them to offer a solution for issues they may have
· Value is what you need with your writing. Provide quality and value and you will build an audience
· Make reading your content a pleasure
· A well written author bio is vital. Readers need to know who wrote this great information
· Make an enormous article library that is big enough to make an impact
Focusing on the needs of your readers is what makes readers loyal to a writer and their material. They search for article content and you deliver each and every time which will make them keep coming back for more.
Value is becoming more difficult for some writers to deliver. Don’t get so focused on click thrus, AdSense earnings, and keywords and such that you take away from the value content that you know you can deliver. All of these things are important to earning a living as a writer. Though, none are more important than value and quality writing being provided each time you publish an article with your name attached.
Your author bio should be professional. Even if you have fun pages or sites that you belong to, remember that you are a professional freelance writer and being professional will add to your credibility. As your resume expands, make certain you update your author bios around the web. Showcase your talent and toot your own horn.
The more content you have the better you can stage your aptitude for writing. The ability to be flexible and provide different genres and layers of depth to your writing is terrific for a writer. Even if you choose to remain in one niche expand upon that niche and build a library that shows you have some complexity.
Article writers can have fun and be credible at the same time. A credible and fun filled relationship with an audience is how leaders are made and will truly make you an expert in your field and a great author.
If you are fortunate enough to have this type of relationship with readers of your content continue with the steps you formed to earn it. Don’t lay on your laurels, work and work to keep it that way.
other hubs you may enjoy
- The Real Lady Gaga
Lady Gaga is a world reknowned musical artist that has spoken out for the gay and lesbian community in a multitude of ways. However, she has admitted she is bisexual. This is a superstar whose future is very bright.
- Are You Damaging Your Own Career Path?
Believe it or not there are people that actually damage their own careers. They may consciously do it and don’t care or aren’t even aware of the problem or issues that are occurring that are putting their employment and prospects for advancement in t