Who Are the Black-Eyed People?
There have been numerous eye witness reports of beings among us whose eyes are completely back. Some of the reports state that the witness might even have known this person to be quite normal, but they changed as if overnight into something entirely different once their eyes turned totally black. The eye witness encounter reports have come from all over the planet and not just from one particular area.
There have also been reports of children having black eyes. Unlike a normal child, however, these children tend to be forceful and demanding of what they want. They are usually not physical, but verbally demonstrative.
Some other unusual characteristics of black-eyed beings are:
- They tend to wear clothes that are extremely neat, but that are often old-fashioned, they often wear unusual color combinations, or they are dressed in either all black or very dark colors.
- They give off an evil vibe and make people who interact with them uncomfortable, therefore they tend to be alone in public places, as other people stay clear of them and avoid making eye contact.
- Black eyed people seem to be nomads and appear to be homeless. (An eye witness report stated that a man was in an elevator with a black eyed being and asked him where he was going. The later answered, “Nowhere!”—Having checked the elevator’s surveillance recording the following day, the man in the elevator found that no one else but himself showed up on the recording. )
- They will ask to enter a home, office or car, and will not enter a personal place without first getting permission or being invited in.
- They are NOT like shadow people, ghosts or spirits, as they have a solid form. They can speak, but often don’t say much when they do.
- They are often seen in low light areas, like inside a building or walking around at night. They tend to shun bright sunlight areas.
- Many have been reported to have an olive-colored skin, but not all.
- Males have been associated with “Men in Black” who have appeared after a UFO sighting or incident.
There isn’t any medical disease that would make the entire eye black. If a normal human had an entirely black eye, they would be blind, but this does not seem to be the case with these beings. So, that would indicate that their eyes must have an entirely different physiology then normal human eyes.
Here is one eye witness account from a woman in Encinitas, California
“I work at the local YMCA as a youth counselor. One night as I sat in the parking lot clearing room on the seat next to me for my friend to sit down this kid comes up to the side of the car. Immediately as this kid gets near us we can tell something is wrong, my friend just hopped into the back of the car and we lock all the doors. The kid didn't say anything, but before I realized it I had rolled down the window, when I got a closer look at the kid I was alarmed at how young he looked, I'd say about 7-10 years old.
He was your average very blonde white kid, pale skin, but he gave off a terrible aura of bad things. He told me to let him in the car, never giving a reason, I was compelled by some force to open the door, but my friend kept telling me "there's no more room" The kid began to repeat this phrase back, sounding very angry. "NO MORE ROOM, NO MORE ROOM" at this point he and I made eye contact, I saw that his eyes were fully black, no whites to them at all. He grabbed my arm through the window, and dug his fingernails into my forearm, his skin was cold. I shoved him from the window and shouted "THERE'S NO MORE ROOM" and slammed my foot on the accelerator. We drove over the curb and flattened a bush before leaving the parking lot, as we sped towards my friend's house we saw this kid twice, once at a fruit stand, and again at a red light.”
(Two days later another black-eyed child appears outside this eye witness's home)
“. . . We go back to watching the movie when there is a knock on the door. Not just one or two, but a knock that you get when someone is angry with you, like when the government comes in all the movies. I look out the peephole and see no one, so I opened the door. Standing there is a teenage kid, pale skin, jet black hair. I ask him if he needs help, and he told me he needed a telephone. This kid looks fairly straight-edge, he looks like the type you can trust, I get no bad aura from him, and I'm about to let him in when I notice his eyes. Deep black, just like the kid in the parking lot. I slam the door in his face, and look out the peephole, I still see no one through it.”
The people who report these sightings always indicate that they feel threatened by their encounter, even when they interact with children with black eyes. They do not expect to get paid or any type of publicity from their accounts. Why would anyone make up these stories?
So, who or what are they? Why are they here? What is their purpose of interacting with us? What happens if they are let into our cars and/or homes? There doesn’t seem to be any witness reports from anyone who has let them in. That is as disconcerting as all of the reports of encounters where they weren’t let in. Luckily they don’t come in unless we invite them in. My advice would be that if you ever meet up with someone with completely black eyes
and they ask for a ride or to come into your home for any reason, JUST SAY NO!