Why do I write so many articles
You're a true writer Mr. Bill, (Link provided below to his hub)
Thanks Bill for being such a wonderful person, awesome friend, and outstanding member of the hubpages community you are the best.
Bill you did an outstanding job once again my friend, and since you have written so eloquently about all the factors in life that have built you as a person, who loves to write and with such integrity, I will let you in on a few secrets to why I write so much as well. I did love the way you explained, and expressed in great detail your feelings all about what it means to you to be a true writer on or offline.
One thing about humanity that I've gained notice of early on in age was this premise, people are always going to be curious. My curiosity as a young person, and going all the way into adulthood has channeled all my life's energies. This stirring of things inside of my mind, has created a flow of sorts, and desire that has somewhat propelled my mind and body to become all that I have achieved in life thus far (Motivation), and no matter what others may attempt to say, to do, by any means or modes of misdirection or whatever that floats their boats (Modes of operand i).
I will be leaving you a message after you get done reading this hub my friend & I know you may be the first to respond here for sure as you do in many people hubs ( I have no clue how you do it, but you support so many of us here on hubpages), you are someone who supports me the most on hubpages, and for that this has been especially written just for you bro.
Cheers to being true to oneself, true to others, and to that of the online community as a whole as well as on hubpages, and cheers to powerful hub writing.
Bill tells us how it is folks, he's one very wise dude! who cares
Answer to why I write so much today, for Bill and friends
I write for many reasons Bill, and I write like a mad man because of such a theme of fulfilling that curiosity, and also because I know that millions of people are looking for some sort of organized direction, or aims to follow in life, and not just on the web. I know that there are a great deal of lost souls on the ground as well seeking guidance from words of wisdom, and even if they have no clue where or how to locate it all, so its another good reason to write as many hubbers do daily and nightly.
I write for them, for the countless youth who have no idea where they might be headed in this life, and for those who desire to be uplifted with words alone, maybe a drop of imagery may keep them somewhat glued to the computer monitor as well, but I believe that my words can make the world of a difference for just a single person on the other side of this globe, and this is yet another reason why I write like a mad man.
I will never stop until I'm put to rest in my infinite bed, and my very human spirit returns from which it came. I am, a writer whether my words may be perceived wrongly, fall short, stand tall, or can potentially open up the heart and minds of others to things, I've discovered and or uncovered.
For I am also a provocative reporter with no need for a TV crew or film studio, I report many things on this human condition of a body I live in, and I'm unfortunately contained within for a very short time, for the differing beats that my heart skips too at times, and have drawn my life time of connections to as well as from. Finally and lastly I write for my mother who has already returned to the man upstairs, I write for all of these purposes, and let me not forget for the sake of the love of writing.
Oh the other thing Bill, that many people don't know about little ole me, is that I been doing this whole writing like a mad man thing, ever since I was about 8 or 9 years old, hubpages is just a quick digital pit stop of sorts, for many of us veteran writers as well as newbies to grow a following & potentially earn a passive income from, but I love it here for sure.
Billybuc on the Slopes, he knows how to dress for the occasion
15 useful tips on how to improve your writing ability
- Start reading many books, but begin with those topics that interest you.
- Focus on the words, try to absorb what the author of the book puts down, on paper, or digital read out, or computing devices screen.
- Study the English language, primarily the proper usage of grammar, tenses, nouns, verbs, adverbs, adjectives, coordinating conjunctions, run on sentences, etc.....
- Stay in school for as long as you can, and learn as much as possible.
- Ask for help from those who are qualified to teach on the subject of writing.
- Join a writers guild such as hubpages, and experiment with your writing style, get loose, but maintain your focus, because you're writings is being judged by the entire globe of readers, and from all around the planet.
- Write on scrap paper if need be, to master your word play, with pen or pencil.
- Get a dictionary and master key words, learn to write them properly, spelling is paramount.
- A trick to boost your vocabulary is to memorize at least 2 words a day from the dictionary, just 2, and their definitions, because you will never be able to fully encompass usage of high powered terminology if you have no clue what they mean, or why your even writing them in the first place. (My granddad taught me this one, God bless his soul )
- Realize that writing is a craft, and it takes time to develop such a skill.
- The more experiences in life you have attained and gathered, the more words you will be able to divulge, especially if you've done your homework, meaning all of the other things to empower your writing abilities, research papers, reading literature and writing practices etc.....
- Go to higher educated levels of learning such as College, or a University and challenge your mind to learn more, so you can write even better, and in a more professional manner, as opposed to that of appearing as an amateur.
- Maybe shut down your devices, to practice on refining your thought process a bit, it shall help you to clear up what you've been thinking about all day and all night long.
- Search for inspirational subjects, hot topics, and things that people are always in search of on an average day, and write all about it, but keep in mind writing without focus will get you less viewers, and return visits to your hub articles or blogs.
- Take it easy, take a break regularly, get rest, don't just write so much that your health gets in trouble, balance is a must when it comes to anything in life (maybe learn how to meditate).
Here's some hub writing resources
- Grammar: Proper Pronoun Usage 101
The proper use of pronouns has all but ceased in our modern age. In truth, common vernacular has begun to create a new rule with regards to proper usage here- mainly, that there is no rule. Furthermore, the proper use of pronouns has even accrued...
- Five Wrong Word English Grammar Mistakes Web Content...
Avoid five of the most common wrong word grammar mistakes English web content writers make when writing content for the internet. We all make mistakes, but for those who edit their own work, this article will help you avoid common grammar mistakes yo
- Improve Writing Skills with Connotation: Verbs and A...
Tips for using verbs and adjectives with connotation to improve your writing skills, with examples. Written by a retired writing/literature teacher.
- Tips on how to write a Powerful Hub
Writing hubs take time and dedication, but you can achieve a powerful presence with good content positioning and visual displays.
- Hub writing inspiration can derive from the subject ...
Fellow Hubber Melovy has out done herself, with an awesome hub written about personal development, and is my inspiration for this hub as my response. She goes into great detail about a certain author of a book, and did an exceptional job at it.
- The Beauty of hub writing and showing gratitude in t...
Hub writing is truly an art of sorts, its not just a place to write articles. As a hub writer you must put in time, dedication and earnest efforts to succeed as a online freelance writer. This article will show how hubpages is a true writers network