- Books, Literature, and Writing»
- Commercial & Creative Writing»
- Creative Writing»
- Humor Writing
Why I Think We Women Love Bad Guys
Nino Brown (leader, smart, charismatic, violent, king-pin)
Michael Corleone (leader, businessman, smart, strong, cunning, ruthless, strategist, deceiving, assassin)
Cobra Commander (leader, businessman, brilliant, fanatical, bold, controlling, chaotic, revolutionary, evil, corrupt, lunatic)
Scarface (leader, businessman, smart, violent, ambitious, greedy, bold, savage, assassin)
Adrian Veidt (leader, businessman, genius, skillful, superiority complex, deceiving, master-strategist, athletic, narcissistic, ambitious)
I Love Bad Guys
If you know anything about what's been popular in movies and comics, you know these personalities. They are all unique in that they are men that are incredibly dangerous. That they are so dangerous and leaders is what makes them attractive.
You can take your pick of which fictional bad guy appeals to you, like me, it doesn't matter. What I want to point out are some reasons why we love bad guys.
We will have a relationship with them. Leading, not following, is even better when their work appears to be illegal. This makes them all the more brilliant and powerful. I don't believe we think their personalities, in general, are attractive. It is how their personality and characteristics are used is what makes them attractive.
I. Feared = Positive & Death = Negative
+ Positively, they're tough. There is no cowardice in them. They fight anyone or anything that stands in their way. They don't have back-down in their personality, it ia almost a mental impossibility.
- Negatively, they don’t care about dying. They don't care if their life is taken away. They will risk being locked up forever. And because of this mentality, you can lose them forever. You can also lose you life or some limb on their dangerous path.
And we, we will take the risk because the excitement of being around them outweighs what could happen. Hanging on to possibility in a positive light that nothing bad will happen or just putting it out of our minds for something to deal with if we must.
II. Needs = Positive & Workaholic = Negative
+ Positively, you will always have what you need. They will always have plenty of money. Your pockets, pocket book, closet, and drawers will be filled with all the things you love, need, or desire.
- Negatively, they won't be around much. These are usually workaholics. They are concerned with their gains. They are not going to wrap their brilliant brains around spending time with you over being powerful and wealthy.
And we will stay clinging on for that bright sining day of time, most of us. Other women will only stay for the material things and money they get. The status of wealth riches and being untouchable is very attractive. More attractive thanks anything.
III. The One = Positive & Emotionally Cold = Negative
+ Positively, you will always have their love. You are the one they like over all the women on earth. You have their barbaric, and often times, inhumane heart in this way. As inhumane as their heart can be, it is human for you.
- Negatively, there is no love for anyone else. This in the future can be problematic. If they have only cruelty for people, people will return this. This leads to violence; their death, loss of limbs, loss of your limbs, and suffering
Yet we will stay with them because they are human, civil, and comforting to us. They're cruelty to the world is justified to us because we say to ourselves,' look at how the world has treated them.' We justify their pains and anger. We understand it because of love and the excitement we get from being with them. And we will take the risk for their love and their protection, we will wait for the passion or take what we can get.
IV. Independence = Positive & Dominance = Negative
+ Positively, they cannot be told what to do. We do not really like guys who do everything someone else wants or says anyway. These guys are bent upon their own logic and violent tendencies.
- Negatively, for some of us, they will always make their own decisions. You cannot tell them what to do, warn them about what not to do, suggest what not to do, that something is a bad idea, convince them they may die, or any other feelings or words about their situation. If you push this, you could push them out of your life or push yourself out.
So, in all cases, the really smart of us will pay attention to what is happening around him and every decision he makes. We will be prepared for our escape if we must. We will take their demands in terms of where we go and who associate with. We will prepare for an exit if we must leave, but stay in loyalty in love amidst the unexpected.
V. Protection = Positive & Dangerous = Negative
+ Positively, you will always be protected. No one is gonna mess with you for any reason. You will walk around with someone always looking out for you.
- Negatively, it is dangerous just because you need this protection. He is who is and he is dangerous because of this. You are in danger because of his actions and decisions. These are things you are not necessarily on top of or can control. They can be touched. It is all a matter of how much someone wants to touch them.
Overall our love does not make us blind, but it makes us ambitious and persistent in the love we have for this person. It makes us forsake, sacrifice and follow the lead of this person we have given our hearts to. The protection they provide makes us feel loved. Their ambition using the evils they embraced is partly for us and that shows us their love. And whenever they should need us, we would be there when no one else would be because of our love for them, our fearlessness in that, the protection, consideration, and things they give with the risks they take. We know it isn't just for us, but we don't have to believe that.
VI. True Love = Positive & Possessively Brutal = Negative
+ Positively, they will love and desire you forever. They would shoot someone for you. They will beat someone to a pulp for you. As long as they are alive, no harm will ever befall you even it is i in between you and your family members.
- Negatively, this can become possessive. This can become something that controls your lifestyle. It can take many forms, such as determining the people you associate with, how you dress and appear, your behavior, lifestyle, and so forth. Once you are there, it can quickly become a relationship that you cannot get out of even if you really want to. They are brilliant, leaders, respected, feared, intelligent, strategists, ambitious, and you are the woman with the average IQ whose really pretty.
There is the issue of possessiveness and control. There can be cruelty in this. The smart of us will exit upon abuse. The not so smart will stay and deal with abuse. In all cases, love is love and this is a personal decision we must make when we look at ourselves.
Last Thing To Note
And there you have it, all the reasons why I think we love bad guys. Here you have some of the most important positives and negatives of having a relationship with bad guys. The positives can definitely outweigh the negatives. For me, there is an extremely warm welcome in knowing that it would be next to impossible for any harm to befall me. I think that type of security is what is the most attractive. I love bad guys. But for what it's worth, you take your own risk when being with one. Make your decisions wisely.