- Books, Literature, and Writing»
- Commercial & Creative Writing»
- Creative Writing»
- Humor Writing
15 People Who Deserve to Go to Hell! |Are You Gonna Burn In Hell? | Are You On The List of People Who Will Burn?
A few questionable candidates are on this list...
I sure hope not.
I am so going to burn (I was once a teenage boy).
Sometimes we fail as human beings (and as mothers and fathers).
My tongue is firmly in my cheek (well sort of).
There are so many ways to end up in hell. You will go to hell if you are gay, or fat (darn it!), or proud. Some say that you will go to hell if you celebrate Christmas(dang it), Easter (no more chocolate bunnies?), or your own birthday.
Others say you will go to hell if your an atheist, agnostic, Republican or Democrat. Many say you will burn If you watch horror movies (guilty) or listen to heavy metal (I kinda of always suspected). Hades, you might even go to hell if you do not believe in hell.
I think it is time that we compose an official list of offenses that would send one to hell that everyone could agree on, and then I am going to suggest a few reasons of my own.
1. If you sexually assault a child, one should burn in hell. In the spirit of South Park and Dennis Miller, you might want to take yourself out of the game or take one for the home team. Unfortunately, evidence shows that this type of behavior cannot be cured and a person who wants to hurt kids, really should stay away from children at all costs .
2. If you seriously hurt a child on purpose, one should burn in hell.
3. If you sell drugs to children, one should burn in hell.
4.If you make or watch child pornography, one should burn in hell.
5. If you drive drunk and kill someone and continue to drive drunk, one should burn in hell.
The following are some more lighthearted suggestions that should gain one entrance to hell. One should burn in hell if you are/do any of the following:
1.If you are a Raider fan. Okay, I am kidding...just a little.
2. If you do not use your blinker or check your mirrors when changing lanes.
3.If you cut one off in traffic. Unless, I cut you off, and I had a really, really good reason to do so.
4.If you scam old people, or anyone else, out of their money. They are not letting you do anything. Take a sniff, do you smell the smoke?
5.If you play your music so loud in your car that it makes my teeth shake, and I am ten car lengths away from you.
6. If you bully someone so badly that they kill themselves (okay,this one is not lighthearted); however, it will be debated in a future hub of mine.
7.If you let your children run wild in public places. I have actually witnessed kids playing in urinals with plastic bottles. I really do not think you can blame the kids on this one.
8.If you talk during a movie.
9. If leave your phone number so fast on my voice mail that I cannot understand it. Unless it was me and I was in a big hurry.
10. If you let your dog poop on other people's lawns. Is there a dogie poop hell for these people?
In closing, all I can say is thank God or, if you prefer the absurd universe, that none of us get to choose who goes to hell (that includes you and me).