cookibuq profile image 62

Apologies if this has been asked before... is translation of something an acceptable hub or not ?

I've just started to read a very interesting Chinese novel and have yet to find an English translation of the same on the internet. Am currently trying to improve my Chinese writing and I thought it would be a cool idea to try and translate the novel to put on my own blog... Just wondering would my translation be accepted as a hub, or will it be marked as plagiarism ? Would be great if I could share the story with you guys but dont wanna break the rules. oh and my translation may not be 100% correct, but will say so in the hub xD thanks in advance for your time !

Paul Kuehn profile image92

Paul Richard Kuehn (Paul Kuehn) says

The Optimizers profile image59

The Optimizers says

Wesman Todd Shaw profile image91

Wesman Todd Shaw says