clara kish@yahoo. profile image 63

How can I delete my poem so I can rewrite it, And can I keep my same title.

They said I would have to change it but it is almost in the middle of the page and the only thing that I know to do is write it over, I have a copy of it so that is no problem. The problem is I am not very computer wise and it would be easier to delete it ,if possible.My computer messed up last night and did some weird things and now the poem is in the middle of the page instead of on the side.. I am just losing a lot of time this way. Thank you.

Hyphenbird profile image94

Brenda Barnes (Hyphenbird) says

Nell Rose profile image91

Nell Rose says

The Blagsmith profile image77

The Blagsmith says

wmseo profile image59

wmseo says

Nellieanna profile image83

Nellieanna Hay (Nellieanna) says

jenubouka says