JFBMarketing profile image 61

New here, as of today what is the most effective way of getting new members to follow your articles?

I fully understand good quality content is vital, l do believe l have that talent and enjoy writing articles on most subjects. Have written over 200 articles and l would enjoy sharing them here and also on my blog. I have created a Blog that l do a lot of promoting other members material and giving the author for credit and providing links back to his site. I hope l can demonstrate them abilities for all the members who decide to follow me here. All The Best, Joseph F. Botelho "Networking is a Contact Sport"

point2make profile image83

point2make says

lobobrandon profile image82

Brandon Lobo (lobobrandon) says