To be honest, my favorite thing tends to be whatever I’m addressing at the moment as I tend to get sucked off into a subject for some time. At the current time my favorites are as follows…
1. Freedom - Because I’m a big fan of the underdog, especially when it’s in the right and outnumbered.
2. Government - Because you can’t write about the good guy without at least introducing the villain.
3. Fantasy poetry - Because it’s like a word game that tells a story. It’s just fun.
4. Politically correctness - Because it’s the villain’s weapon of choice.
5. Mythical creatures - Because I have always found them fascinating. I think myth had to in some way, shape, form or fashion be based in fact.
6. Love - Contrary to popular opinion, this is what actually keeps the world spinning, not money.
7. Horror - In fictional horror the good guy can always win in the end, and the bad guy gets it.
8. Social Conditions - I like to believe it’s tiny way to help make things better.
9. Anything that really ticks me off - It’s a great way to vent!
10. The glory that is God - Enough said.