Inspired to write profile image 72

British Authors Publishing in the USA? Problems Filling in Form W-7 (ITIN Please Help Tax With Held)

I have already read & re-read the steps but still don't understand! I followed the procedure then received my application (ITIN W-7) from the tax office USA thus asking me to send off to them examples of identification so that they know I do not, or have not, lived in the USA. Documents included are A: Passport B: National ID card C: US or foreign drivers licence D: US state ID card! Please help me if anyone has already been through this process & has cracked the code let me know. I do not live in the states. I have never visited the country. I must pay my own tax here in the UK. Regards.

lin8t profile image83

lin8t says

Inspired to write profile image72

Dale J Ovenstone (Inspired to write) says