msorensson profile image 73

Do you keep the older versions of your manuscript? Why or why not?

Sometimes I have multiple versions of the same manuscript. For example a novel will have revisions I have done years before in different versions. There is a psychological reason for this, I am sure, a tendency to romanticize the past, by immortalizing an act and keeping that particular version handy. It is stamped by the date of the revision. Would you like to share your thoughts on this topic? If you keep older versions,then Why? If you don' then Why not? Thank you for your time.

whonunuwho profile image80

whonunuwho says

Nights Dream profile image60

Michael Phoenix (Nights Dream) says

loveofnight profile image81

loveofnight says