breathe2travel profile image 84

Who do you think said this to the 1787 Constitutional Congress?

I have lived,Sir, a long time, and the longer I live, the more convincing proofs I see of this truth- that God governs in the affairs of men. And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without His aid? We have been assured, Sir, in the sacred writings, that "except the Lord build the House they labor in vain that build it." I firmly believe this; and I also believe that without His concurring aid we shall succeed in this political building no better than the Builders of Babel. ----- Who said it?

Randy M. profile image90

Randy McLaughlin (Randy M.) says

Larry Wall says

glmclendon profile image60

glmclendon says