pmorries profile image 80

Have you ever read a book that wounded your soul or disturbed you deeply?

I have recently read a book that was so disturbing, that I felt like I have wounded soul in some way. I will not mention the title of the book because I do not want to tempt other people into reading it; however, the book is readily available and written by a famous author. So, I guess I am asking can a piece of literature cause harm and how so (either on a micro or macro scale)?

Best Answer yaazhini says

anupma profile image66

Dr Anupma Srivastava (anupma) says

• pmorries profile image

pmorries 4 years ago

The book you mention seems like it "touched" you in a good way (even though it was sad or tragic. The novel I am talking about, has no redeeming value at all. In conclusion, thank you for answering my question.

• pmorries profile image

pmorries 4 years ago

I did the same thing and kept on reading. I like the author and kept hoping that he would reedem himself but it never happened. In closing, I thank you for your story.