rgalloway56 profile image 88

Are you still writing letters the old-fashioned way?

When is the last time you actually took the time to sit down and 'handwrite' a letter to a friend or loved one and send it U.S. Mail?

teddi6 profile image78

Best Answer teddi6 says

MickS profile image77

MickS says

• rgalloway56 profile image

Rhonda Darlene Lucas (rgalloway56) 4 years ago

That's great. Not too many people handwrite letters anymore. Before computers, it was the ONLY way to correspond and it was so much more personal. I miss receiving handwritten letters!

Team Leader says

• rgalloway56 profile image

I agree. The personal touch is better. My new husband had to travel to his home country and will be there for a couple of months. I mailed him a handwritten letter and he was ecstatic! He said he didn't know people still wrote letters!!