JulianaDragoness profile image 83

Everyone has had to read a book but despised it, please tell me what book and why you disliked it?

Sherry Hewins profile image95

Best Answer Sherry Hewins says

• JulianaDragoness profile image

Mariah Aiken (JulianaDragoness) 5 years ago

Actually I've never heard of this book so obviously it was awful. I hated that we had to read a wrinkle in time because it was so boring to me.

staceyh profile image81

staceyh says

Larry Wall 5 years ago

I had to read that one -- you are right, was rather boring. I often wondered how such books became part of the reading curriculum that was designed to encourage students to read.

spv profile image60

spv says

Larry Wall says

• Sherry Hewins profile image

Sherry Hewins 5 years ago

It's funny that I actually was a voracious reader in high school, but usually any book that was assigned I never wanted to read. They wanted to analyze the thing to death which really ruined it for me.