dghbrh profile image 67

Which is the topic you like to read and write most always? Any specific reason so far?

Many times there are some favorite topics that we tend to go back. Mine being love, relationship in case of writing and romantic works in case of reading. Love and relationship is the topic I prefer to write as it always interests me most. Romantic works to read as it is lighter refreshing topic as life is little hectic for me now. what is yours and why?

chef-de-jour profile image89

Andrew Spacey (chef-de-jour) says

• dghbrh profile image

deergha (dghbrh) 4 years ago

Thanks for your responce and really nice to know about YOUR INTEREST AREA. Keep enjoying life...:-)

diplorging profile image82

diplorging says

• dghbrh profile image

deergha (dghbrh) 4 years ago

diploring,,,,,nice to know about your interest. be happy and yes of course enjoy your interest .