Cat R profile image 62

Why did over half of my Accolades disappear?

I had written a hub that was questioned and marked for revision (it's hard to change addresses!). I was working on that, but haven't had much progress in three days since I also work and go to college. Since yesterday or this morning over half of my Accolades are gone? What happened? If that hub is the issue, I would have loved to have some time to revise it!?

Lauryallan profile image79

Lauryallan says

• Cat R profile image

Cat R 5 years ago

All other hubs work just fine. It's sad that you can't get a couple of days to fix it if it is unpublished. Some of us have jobs and go to school. And while I can often read hubs during the day, writing hubs is a different story.

BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image83

Jack Hazen (BLACKANDGOLDJACK) says

• Cat R profile image

Cat R 5 years ago

So how long will it take before I am back in good grace? Worked hard to earn them!