Eranofu profile image 81

Could you suggest any good books on seduction?

My personal favorites so far are "The Art Of Seduction" by Robert Greene and "The Compleat Witch" by Anton la Vey. I have also read "The Game" by Neil Straus (which is a decent book but far from being as great as the first two) and some less famous books on the topic which left me disappointed. I am pretty desperate to find some nicely researched and entertaing books on seduction. Thank you.

The Many Types of Seduction83

The Many Types of Seduction

Jeani Nugent profile image81

Jeani Nugent says

epigramman profile image74

epigramman says

• Eranofu profile image

Eranofu 4 years ago

Thank you so much. :)) I'll look at her poems. I feel the genuine goodness in your words. Thank you.

Old Empresario says

Ann1Az2 profile image61

Ann1Az2 says

• Eranofu profile image

Eranofu 4 years ago

Thank you but that is a weird suggestion - a god that makes a 14 year old virgin pregnant without marrying her (well she was married to another man..) and on top of that says it is not OK for people to do the same. Is that the ultimate seduction?