Martyn Wright profile image 86

Do you require a certain creative flair to begin and be successful at writing?

In general I'm new to the whole aspect of creatively putting pen to paper to write poetry or other articles, I feel I'm not the least bit articulate and for that reason I've always tended to avoid writing. I'm happy with a camera in my hand but feel it's time to diversify. Does this creativity come naturally, or like most things in life does it have to be learned. I feel some of my work is reasonable, I also feel some is lacklustre..

Simmy George profile image61

Best Answer Simmy George says

CBartelmey profile image78

CBartelmey says

dmhenderson profile image61

Dave Henderson (dmhenderson) says

Larry Wall says