Patty Kenyon profile image 80

"Does anyone know of people who specialize in designing book covers using their talents?"

A fellow Hubber asked this question on one of the Hubs I posted. I want to help this person the best I can and will be sending them the link to this question. THANK-YOU soooo much for your time answering this question.

LucyLiu12 profile image83

LucyLiu12 says

• Patty Kenyon profile image

Patty Kenyon 5 years ago

LucyLiu, I haven't heard anything back from the person that asked the question. I did post the link to this question on the Hub that I posted. THANK-YOU sooo much for responding!!!

kj force profile image76

kjforce (kj force) says

DMartelonline says

• Patty Kenyon profile image

Patty Kenyon 5 years ago

Doreen, I sent the person that asked this question a link to this question...I hope that person will follow, if not, I will gladly pass the information on!! THANK-YOU sooo much for responding; I do appreciate it!!!