carol7777 profile image 85

What is the best book or video to really learn how to social network?

What is the best book or video to really learn about all social networks such as twitter, facebook, chime in, stumbleupon, google+, pinterest and klout?

alifeofdesign profile image91

Graham Gifford (alifeofdesign) says

• carol7777 profile image

carol stanley (carol7777) 4 years ago

Great response and I think you are right..But you really have to keep up on everything. However, I do think it is the way to go to get your hubs out.

mcbel profile image81

mcbel says

• carol7777 profile image

carol stanley (carol7777) 4 years ago

Thanks for the help...For most people all this is pretty easy...So I have to keep working on it.

KDuBarry03 says

chrisinhawaii says

• carol7777 profile image

carol stanley (carol7777) 4 years ago

Thanks for great advice...I am just kind of floundering around. ...trying to absorb everything.