If you're looking for the navigational instructions, TimeTraveler2 has given you the best answer. If, however, you're asking how to come up with ideas for a new hub, here's some advice:
1) Write about what you already know.
2) Peruse forums that talk about your area of expertise and see what questions people are asking, then write a hub to answer one or more of those questions.
3) Think back to when you were first getting started. What advice would you have given yourself? What mistakes did you make and how did you learn to avoid them?
4) Do you work regularly with clients or customers? What problems have you noticed and what advice would you give to help resolve those problems?
5) Take a look at the news for your area, state, or country. Do you have "insider" information on that news story that you could write about?
These are all ways to get you started in writing a new hub. I hope this helps :)