Keith Ham profile image 60

Best Publishing Options for a First Time Novel?

Question really tells it all. I heard of like PublishAmerica and all that, they have a lawsuit out those and have been proven to be utterly fake so I don't know much about that. Any ideas?

dohn121 profile image88

Best Answer dohn121 says

• Keith Ham profile image

Keith Ham 4 years ago

It did, thank you very much! In Canada there are almost no literary agents, however, so that may help in the Canadian market as they accept unsolicited work.

BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image82

BLACKANDGOLDJACK says

• Keith Ham profile image

Keith Ham 4 years ago

This is very true, and I think it applies to any medium. Here in Canada you don't really need a literary agent, luckily and ISBNs are free. I suppose it boils down to marketing.